Saturday, May 31, 2014

Trip - Cameron Highland - Day 1 - Morning Experience

Hi Blog,

Today I am going to Cameron Highland for a short trip! Have not been traveling and now it is a great chance to travel with friends who I know them since they were young in Ipoh, Malaysia.

After a series of incidents happened before the trip like bus two hours delay - due to its malfunction of disc brake and changing of buses halfway during our trip. Thanks God everything is safe.


Traveling with me, were Edwin Kok, Eng kiat and his wife, Wanqun. We didn't chat much on the bus, just trying to gain enough sleeping hours.

After six plus hours bus ride to Ipoh, to gather with Ipoh friends. I will never never miss one of my favourite dish for breakfast named 爪哇面, basically it is Mee Rebus or Java Noodle.

爪哇面; Mee Rebus
:D my Ipoh brother, Zhengnan. Great to catch up with them again.
OMG! It is DIFFERENT from local Mee Rebus due to its Pumpkin gravy. Okay I got off topic. Then we took a booked Van and he will bring us around in Cameron Highland - like a personal chauffeur, he stopped by and did some servicing on his van - going up hill is no JOKE.

Ipoh Malaysia city area
Then it will be a nearly one plus hour ride uphill! Bumpy and cool temperature while you reached. For us, we just have fun selfie with my newly bought monopod!

SMILE! My First shot with monopod
Group shot with monopod
And there goes our trip to Cameron Highland.

Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog