Thursday, May 1, 2014

MapleSea - Red Preview - Red Monster Event

Hi Blog,

MapleSea is getting ready for Red patch and all the players in MapleSea has been WAITING for! Explorer jobs revamps and many new updates, especially new exciting job - Zero. Currently there are one interesting event which captured my attention! (Especially I love to collect items.)

The event is Red Preview Event - Red Monster Event. (Click this link for original content) In this post, I will try to post some pictures for better understanding. (Duration: 23rd April 2014 ~ 14th May 2014)


Based on the MapleSea content, the quest can only do once a day, you can receive the Red Gachapon box. In order to open the given box, you will need to hunt for the RED Keys, which will drop off special red monsters that can be found in many areas in Maple World.

You can shock up the RED keys in your ETC tab.
And here are the RED monsters. (I missed out some monsters, if anyone can help?)

Red Pig
Red Cygnus Hastati

Red Yeti
Inside these boxes there is a chance to obtain a piece of the RED Preview equipment. Obtain all 4 and put them on! (I left one more.... and let me tell you... not easy... )




They said that we will get special set effect after Red Patch if we obtained 4 completed set! Left one more!!!!!!!!! But.. Sigh... How I wish it is tradeable.

RED Gachapon Box gives RED set eqs at a high probability.
RED Normal Box gives RED set eqs at a low probability.
RED Weapon Box gives RED Paint Bucket.

Boring..............

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog