Saturday, May 3, 2014

Music Video - SPF - What Right Do I have?

Hi Blog,

Here comes to Music video for the month again! I love the singer singing style which I have been searching for. Even though it is in Thai but the emotion in this song is Impact-ful. After I searched the lyrics, I found out the song relates to me a lot.


Title: มีสิทธิ์อะไร / Mee Sit Arai (What Right Do I Have?)
ดวงดาวมันควร งดงามคู่ฟ้า จะลอยลงมาให้เปื้อนดิน
Duang dao mun kuan ngot ngahm koo fah ja loy long mah hai bpeuan din
The stars are a beautiful accompaniment to the sky, yet you floated down and got stained by the earth
ก็คิดว่าไม่ควร วันนี้เราคงต้องบอกลา
Gor kit wah mai kuan wun nee rao kong dtaung bauk lah
I feel like we’re not suitable, today we have to say good-bye
ให้รักเพียงใดก็คงหมดทาง เมื่อเธอก็รู้ว่าเราห่าง
Hai ruk piang dai gor kong mot tahng meua tur gor roow ah rao hahng
No matter how much we love each other, we’re out of options when you know we’re far apart
และฉันมันไม่คู่ควร ที่เธอจะมีฉันในสายตา
Lae chun mun mai koo kuan tee tur ja mee chun nai sai dtah
And I’m not worth you giving me any attention
(*) มีสิทธิ์อะไรจะไปบอกว่ารัก ชีวิตฉันเป็นยังไงเธอเองก็คงรู้
Mee sit arai ja bpai bauk wah ruk cheewit chun bpen yung ngai tur eng gor kong roo
What right do I have to tell you I love you? You know how my life is
จะรักเธอได้ยังไง เธอเองก็มองเห็นอยู่ เราทำได้เพียงตัดใจ
Ja ruk tur dai yung ngai tur eng gor maung hen yoo rao tum dai piang dtut jai
How can I love you? You can see the only thing we can do is give up
ได้แค่นั้น
Dai kae nun
That’s all we can do
คนธรรมดาที่มีแค่ใจ คงเดินบนดินได้ดีกว่า
Kon tummadah tee mee kae jai kong dern bon din dai dee gwah
It’s probably better if a normal guy who only has a heart stays walking on the ground
ไขว่คว้าสิ่งที่สูงไป และเธอไม่ควรลดตัวลงมา
Kwai kwah sing tee soong bpai lae tur mai kuan lot dtua long mah
Rather than reaching for something too high, and you shouldn’t lower yourself
(*)
(**) แค่ความรัก ชีวิตยังมีอะไรมากมายยิ่งกว่านั้น
Kae kwahm ruk cheewit yung mee arai mahk mai ying gwah nun
It’s just love, life still ahs something much more than that
จะเสียเวลาทำไมเพื่อคนที่ไม่สำคัญ
Ja sia welah tummai peua kont ee mai sumkun
Why waste time on someone unimportant?
เรื่องเรามันเป็นได้แค่ฝัน แค่รักกัน แต่ไม่คู่ควร
Reuang rao mun bpen dai kae fun kae ruk gun dtae mai koo kuan
Our story can only be a dream, we just love each other, but we’re not suited for each other
(*,**)
แค่รักกัน มันไม่เพียงพอ
Kae ruk gun mun mai piang por
Just loving each other isn’t enough



Spider ... I know we are not suitable but the love for me has never changed. Wish you all the best.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog