Sunday, June 1, 2014

Trip - Cameron Highland - 2nd Day Morning Set off

Hi Blog,

After a night of BLACK-OUT sleep at Green Apartment, in fact the whole Cameron Highland experienced black-out and it is a common thing which happened.

Black out and total darkness.
Well, Thanks God, Cameron Highland is a cool place, so night time, we had no problem sleeping and that place was quite "Clean". :) By the way, the water was cold....

Have our morning breakfast and packed up!
I heard they are planning to visit a tea plantation while going down so that it will be more convenient to go back to Ipoh.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog