Monday, March 31, 2014

Cycling - Tron Top and Bottom Arrived

Hi Blog,

After two weeks of waiting with high expectation for the Tron design top and bottom from Podiumcycling. I can't wait to wear it immediately!


They looked so COOL and fitting!

After I wore it..... My surprised element fell from nine clouds.....


It looks so big for me! Even though I know I have fat tummy but it looks so loose. Is it M size!? Look like L!! Then I do some research.... Most of the cyclists in top jersey look okay, but I look like shxt........


Conclusion
I have a Bad gene pool and don't have a GREAT body to display the awesomeness of this jersey like the models with great height and figure.


Honestly.......... I am disappointed with myself..........  Anyway I will learn to be proud with it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog