Monday, March 31, 2014

MapleSea - Weekend Rings

Hi Blog,

It is Maple time! Long time I have not been written any post regarding MapleSea because nothing interesting to share after that troll event which has expiry date previously.

There was one event which I will like to archive into my blog, the 'Weekend Rings'. I believe it was a temporary event, as what you know of me, I am a collector who wish to collect every unique items in MapleStory, which is impossible.

This weekend rings will be interesting but too bad, it has two weeks expiry date... Won't it be great to allow unfunded players to keep it???

They got five different rings which can be obtained by daily attendance.  Check out the bonus stat during weekends.



Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog