Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cycling - RIP for Whitey

Hi Blog,

This evening I came back and looked at an empty staircase...........

Yes... that is where I put my bikes..... and my new bike got stolen................. Feeling mixed right now.......... I don't know how to feel/react right now....


Feeling sad? But I don't feel sad because I knew this day will come
Feeling angry? But I don't feel angry because it is a new bike and it was placed outside my house (I can only put it outside my house)
Feeling happy? But I don't feel happy because I only ride it for three times and under my care for three weeks...... I missed it already........

Just made a police report, hopefully there are some positive news.

RIP Whitey...........


I don't know wonder I should get a new one again.............will anyone answer me?


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog