Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cycling - My MTB Bike, Whitey

Hi Blog,


Today I brought new bike out for a ride and I named it Whitey! I bought her from Giant tampines for S$198 last week and ride her back home. Another 11km distance. XD I am crazy!


Last week I was about to buy a second hand bike and price range was 200-300, but Whitey has Disc brake and better gear adjustment. If I am going to get second hand with those, would cost me more than 280. And I got a new bike and below my budget. Thanks Giant!





I will ride my old bike, Lucy to train daily and only ride Whitey on Weekend.



I brought her to the quiet place, and hopefully next time I can stay there and read some book. 


My helmet got wetted by my sweat. Start to become very personal item already! XD 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog