Thursday, August 3, 2017

Jogging - August Jog

Good Evening Blog,

Today Thursday, I have a chance to get home faster from work as there was only one thing I wished to do, is to jog. Even though ended up I jogged slowly with unimpressive timing, but it was the PUSH that I wanted to have.

Fat and who cares! Let's go!
Today evening sky was impressive and it was a cloudless sky!
Looked how bright the sunset got, too bad there is no place for my camera to take a long shadow shoot.
I guessed I will just take the usual one.
So sad... The sunset was gone after I had done my jogging...
Reach out for the sun and hope tomorrow there is another epic sunset! Nothing much for today beside sprained my right foot but I should able to do a slow jog again. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog