Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Personal - Access While Low Tide

Good Morning Blog,

Today was my 2nd day of leave for 2023. My friends wanted to go to the island and needed me to bring them along. Although I had gone to the Island with XY and BW... Since I had promised I would fulfil my words.

Today's weather would be a chilled one.
I checked today's tidal schedule, and it seemed like there was a low tide in the morning timing. I only hope today won't dampen my mood.



I discarded my tent so I could travel lightly.
Wanted to snap some pictures here but the train conductor was around me. Hahaha.
One more stamp to get a free ticket! :D
J and Ai had arrived at this port. I guessed I could get the ticket cheaply due to my redemption card because J got his ticket first and he paid the full cost rather than the discount.
Personally, It is always interesting to check the weather before leaving the island - It will be cloudy weather.
Looking from the ferry window, I missed the cruise.
Yippee! We arrived on the island first...
...and we doubled our walking pace...
...as there was someone before us but I believed they won't take...
...my favourite spot!
While J (the muscular one) and Ai  (the cute one) decided to strip down immediately to meet the beach...
I just sat back... and had my breakfast quietly...
It's weird... my emotion was not bright... kind of cloudy though...
I think I know the answer... The feeling especially when I was in a gym...
Really admire those who can wear the armour of confidence...
Oh my... Too cloudy and dark... really reflected my mood...
I tried not to get too moody as I would affect others' moods so I tried to put up a poker face (emotionless).
I reflected on myself... I got moody because I felt lousy in myself... (suffered from Body dysmorphia) And also... The reality slaps me hard that I am getting old already... Unwieldy commitments that I had carried and my market value had dropped... The sense of "laying flat and fat" is strong. I understand many people will tell me to snap out of it or work on myself... I have to admit that I should not allowed it to affect me...
Breathed in and walked away first... And I went for things which I won't think too much about. Since it was low tide, and J and Ai had one another accompanied; (J already added colour to the beautiful beach) I should go for an exploration!
I always want to access the ruins on this island from another entrance.
Which can only be accessible when it is low tide.
Thanked branches... Thank you for consoling me... For reminding me that I will be fine.
When I was away... I felt calmer... It was like I belonged to another different world... A world which I wished to be...
...but usually, The Grass Is Greener on the Other Side...
...and there is another way to look at it... It Is Greener Where I Water It.
It was right... It was because I always dreamed of having/be...
...and I am also not satisfied with myself...
...when people measured life satisfaction with wealth, looks and number of likes they have.
But as a matter of fact...
We All Water Our Lawns.
I should not dismiss what I had lawned for myself too.
Like this tree... It can't choose where it was planted... it tried to survive with the tides... tried to breathe and developed a suspended root system to hold itself above the salty water. It is marvellous for itself; even the biggest or strongest tree might not be able to grow well in such conditions.
Oops... The tide was returning.
I had to speed up to find the entrance point...
Even though, it was dead... check out the root system that it formed, can tell it fought well before. I have to motivate myself.
Like this, I found the entrance point - here was the hint - the sewage system.
Plus that red bottle to confirm my senses.
Hmm... Why was there trash here?
Ah! Yes! That french! I was close!
The breakdown house.
The mosquitoes here were very hungry.
Ah! Finally, I got a chance to check what is this hole. It was a toilet where they placed a container to collect "the human's output".
oooo! OOOOO!! This one was new! On my previous visit, I didn't see this at all.
It looked like a storage space.
The solid bricked wall was more well-preserved than its roof.
Here was the entrance to the store but I won't touch it further. I just loved the rusting feeling here.
Ooo! It was near the Bricked Wall warehouse. How come we miss this?
The pair of wheels of transportation was left here.
Wanted to snap more here but... I can't...
...I needed to return back to J and Ai. I took too long here... But thank this place for calming me down.
At least, this place made me forget what had been bothering me.
Not everything has to be nice and perfect... Sometimes, even such a rusty outlook has its own beauty.
I hoped to come back to this place again.
Definitely in proper attire.
Hmm... It seemed like I couldn't proceed further as it was flooded... Maybe I will wait for drier weather.
I don't know who posted this here. Congratulations to them. Oh my! I took too long exploring, time to rush back!
Alright, time to return to the beach. Oh my, I accidentally stepped into an ant nest. Well, I would consider myself lucky because if I went in clothing, they might be all over me.
Hmm... Even after healing, I was like a leaking balloon... could not hold the air. I breathed in deeply and went to the beach to join both of them. Yes, they were definitely the beautiful highlights on the beach. I should learn to feel happy for them.
Deep inside, I was trying to swim up to prevent myself from sinking.
Anyway, it was about time to return to the mainland. we went on exploring the island to check out the new toilet and convenience store. It seems like that new toilet does not have a washer facility; so we returned to ST John to get ourselves washed up. Both of them surely had fun snapping photos of themselves along the way - having great beach bodies is well-accepted under the sun and in public.
I breathed in deeply and had a proper wash-up. Give me a good pat that I will be alright.
Don't worry about me, I am moving on and ignoring my inner voices of critics... I must say... I did well. It used to affect my mood for days but these days, I just had a bad stomachache and then shxt them out.
Just like this weather... Cloudy and not sunny...
Next moment - STORM!
After that... It will be alright. I just needed to let it flow somewhere.
For those who are curious who are J and Ai. Here you go to fill up your fantasy and curiosity. Yup, Beautiful people will need a space and opportunity to shine, way better than this eyesore (Me).
I hope the storm will wash my emotions away... I will manage myself...

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog