Sunday, December 31, 2023

Blog - December Overview

Hi Blog, 

November was over... Many things had happened, including some thought processes, and many life changes which somehow made me lose any faith in myself cold hard facts, slapped my face like strangers becoming friends, and having many promises and assurance, but because of this stupid me uno-reversed, from friends to become acquaintances... It hurts to cut the memory shards away from my memory bank because it is too painful to memorise as it becomes a reminder to remind how flawed I am.

Besides... Being Upset is just a sign of being a weakness while everyone can just move on. I guess... Like being a shxt is to discard and leave behind; only when I was able to boost the plant's growth (showed result which is what others want to see) did they just enjoy the "contribution" that they had left.
Anyway... It is just too tired to think about it... I guess... 2023 is about to come to an end... I should move on... The best is to remember nothing will last, I just have to salvage the good memory shards and learn to treasure them... Than discard them. Similar to urbexation, how I enjoy the last bits of the memory shards and slowly, they will become part of the history and forgotten by many; but it doesn't matter anymore because what matters, is that I remember them.



1st Dec 2023 - Anyway, at the beginning of December, the stormy sky decided to give me some swimming opportunities before it started to clean the nation again. Thank you, Heaven, for this.

2nd Dec 2023 - Saturday was a packed day for me... In the morning, I went and claimed my waifu back from my elder brother's home. Great to have her back. I surely miss her.

2nd Dec 2023 - On Saturday afternoon, I attached the shield patch to my round bag, officially making it my cosplay bag. Today, I will be volunteering for a Salvation Army kettle drive, and my sweat has drenched my entire outfit like a burning candle. I noticed that I can't cosplay outdoors for too long because the heat builds up inside my helmet, causing tension in my head until I finally took it off for a moment of relief. Despite the discomfort, something positive happened: I was spotted by one of my former students, and I was glad to see that they still remembered me. Thank you, HL, for bringing some positivity and affirmation into my day.

2nd Dec 2023 - On Saturday evening, after my short volunteer time, I continued my day with my relatives and cousins gathering... but I got rather... ignored... like I am nobody... So... I went by the pool to see my body in the water. Happy to be away from the crowd and preparing my Dec blog post.

3rd Dec 2023 - Sunday was a long day, but it was enjoyable to go to Johor Bahru (JB) for some shopping for my class and to savour some simple, delicious food. While having a car is convenient, it also comes with its downsides. The expenses, such as maintenance and the stress of long wait times at JB customs, can be quite challenging...

4th Dec 2023 - Trisuit Theme #89
(Click here to read more)

5th Dec 2023 - Yes! I won a big butt-like durian plushie for taking part in the Snap and Win contest. You may check out my 11th Nov post in the overview. Thanks, ML, for buying the MSW bread for me and HDM for using his hat.

5th Dec 2023 - Thank you, M, for treating me to Elemen again! It was great to hear that you had fun in Japan and Korea. Listening to your experiences abroad made me miss Japan, but I also realised that I can't afford to go there right now. Haha! I wish I could spend money without worrying!

7th Dec 2023 - I thanked Heaven for allowing me to go for a quick swim. The water was warm, and lesser swimmers around. Trying to move on with my life and put down the bad memories...

8th Dec 2023 - Tanglin Halt Green
(Click here to read more)

11th Dec 2023 - No Water Island Visit
(Click here to read more)

12th Dec 2023 - I have a confession to make: I'm obsessed with matching things. I don't know why, but I feel a sense of satisfaction when everything is coordinated and harmonious. Maybe it's a sign of my "OCD", or maybe it's just a weird quirk of mine. I managed to collect all the second-hand country flag polo shirts from eBay. Thanks to WJ for helping me bring them from the US and saving me a lot of money on shipping. These are the only polo shirts I will wear from now on! On a side note, I'm still looking for some other country flag polo shirts like Australia, but they are hard to find.

13th Dec 2023 - Some random sharing - but I just made this date for my first horror mask (because I was not available physically during the weekend). I decided to sell my mask on the carousel, but no one wants it... Hahaha. Who wants? Actually, it looks nice at night, perfect for Halloween, but... it got a bit mediocre.

14th Dec 2023 - Yes, here is another random update. Guess what? I got a new mask, and it's awesome! It looks cyberpunk and futuristic, and it has this cool green light that makes me look like an alien. I'm totally going to cosplay with it someday. The only downside was that the light was faulty... No... 😭 No refund or service is available for it... I'll just have to deal with it.

15th Dec 2023 - Yippee! It had been raining in the days leading up to today, but I finally got to go for a quick swim! 😀 Right after I finished swimming, Miss Sky brought the storm back to our area. 😆 I'm really thankful for the timing!

16th Dec 2023 - I wanted to take my waifu out for a ride or laze around... But ZN asked me for a quick swim at his auntie's condo. I agreed to treat him to a birthday meal as well. I guess I will have to bring my waifu out tomorrow. I need to spend time with her at least.

17th Dec 2023 - I reminded myself that I needed to bring my waifu out, and I am glad I did it! I really did it! My waifu really missed it. I would bring her out once a week. I missed the reading habit too.

17th Dec 2023 - Thanks, BZ, for inviting me to a Christmas fest... such festive days are usually for focused couples having their sweet-sweet memories built... But... at least, I felt that I don't bother anymore... I am happy for them to have a pair, and I am happy that I still have friends who take me in as a family.

18th Dec 2023 - This is the first of my last three 2023 leaves. I thought I could do something meaningful in the morning, but I decided to laze around... I decided to tidy my garden - repotting, sorting and sweeping. At least, I did something good :)

19th Dec 2023 - Access While Low Tide
(Click here to read more)

20th Dec 2023 - Today is my last day of annual leave for 2023. HD decided to join me for a hike, and I took him to the easiest trail at Thomson Nature Park to share my love for nature and hiking. I appreciate HD for helping me take photos along the way. At least I didn't carry any negative emotions into this day.

21st Dec 2023 - Hey Blog, Just sharing something random for the day. I recently received my thermal wear purchase, which I plan to wear during my trip to Taiwan in March. This reminded me of my visit to Harbin, China, where I wore thermal wear that was so thin it felt like tights, and I really disliked it. I bought a small size from Uniqlo, but it felt more like a medium-large on me. This time, I decided to try a Child XL size, and it fits me perfectly! I know some people might find it uncomfortable that an adult is buying kids' clothing, but since I’m only wearing it underneath, I don’t mind at all.

22nd Dec 2023 - Oh my! Thank heaven for a refreshing swim on Friday. It was brief, just before the rain came, but I really enjoyed it! Christmas is approaching... I appreciate you showing me the way, even when it felt like the shadows were closing in. Others might seem more fortunate, but I need to focus on nurturing my own garden. I still have a long way to go, but that's my goal.
23rd Dec 2023 - Today, my friends, EK, Pe, JC, JC's mum and WH helped out a couple of elderly's hoarding issues. This was the third time they helped out. Honestly, they shared with me their 1st and 2nd experience of clearing... it was not an easy task. Today was considered simple and smooth.

24th Dec 2023 - Christmas Eve or Christmas is usually... a lonely date for me... but I decided to stop watering the grass from the other side and water my side and others. I am glad that they enjoyed the activity and gift exchange.

25th Dec 2023 - As usual... a lonely day. I wanted to step out for a hike but... my mood was a bit cloudy... so I decided to rest my way through, hoping to forget this cloudy feeling... I tried to listen to some YouTube videos regarding the inner issue I have... and prepare sushi for myself with the leftover rice. Thank you, LY, for dropping by to have a short chat.

27th Dec 2023 - Thanked my boss for the treat provided for our team, along with the management. I really appreciate that, despite my dietary restrictions, you ensured there was something for me to eat. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2024!

26th Dec 2023 - Trisuit Theme #90
(Click here to read more)

28th Dec 2023 - So sad, I thought that I could go for a last swim for the year, but it rained throughout the whole day! Well, it won't change the "fat" (fact) that I can't swim.

29th Dec 2023 - Thank you, Heaven, for granting my wish for one last swim of the year with beautiful sunny weather. However, I must admit that my feelings of darkness have returned. I find myself reflecting on those who excessively promised me much, especially when I opened my heart and trusted them. Unfortunately, they ended up confirming my initial doubts. I’ve decided that I won’t allow this to happen anymore. You may continue to ghost me or remain silent, but just like a dark cloud that eventually passes, I know the sun will shine again. I will move on with my life.

30th Dec 2023 - Navigating My Journey I
(Click here to read more)

30th Dec 2023 - Our final badminton match for 2023. Thank you, everyone, for supporting my elder brother in his regular badminton matches and helping him maintain his fitness and interests. I can see that his skills have improved while mine have become rusty. Hahaha.

31st Dec 2023 - On the last day of 2023, my elder brother and I decided to celebrate an early birthday treat for our mother. We surprised her with a cake and her favourite gem, opal. Thank goodness there was a discount on the opal necklace, and she was very happy. I’m glad to say that 2023 ended on a positive note with my family.
Goodbye 2023. Thanks for being a wonderful and fruitful year for me. Thank you to my readers for your support.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog