Sunday, December 31, 2023

Blog - December Overview

Hi Blog, 

November was over... Many things had happened, including some thought processes, and many life changes which somehow made me lose any faith in myself cold hard facts, slapped my face like strangers becoming friends, and having many promises and assurance, but because of this stupid me uno-reversed, from friends to become acquaintances... It hurts to cut the memory shards away from my memory bank because it is too painful to memorise as it becomes a reminder to remind how flawed I am.

Besides... Being Upset is just a sign of being a weakness while everyone can just move on. I guess... Like being a shxt is to discard and leave behind; only when I was able to boost the plant's growth (showed result which is what others want to see) did they just enjoy the "contribution" that they had left.
Anyway... It is just too tired to think about it... I guess... 2023 is about to come to an end... I should move on... The best is to remember nothing will last, I just have to salvage the good memory shards and learn to treasure them... Than discard them. Similar to urbexation, how I enjoy the last bits of the memory shards and slowly, they will become part of the history and forgotten by many; but it doesn't matter anymore because what matters, is that I remember them.



1st Dec 2023 - Anyway, at the beginning of December, the stormy sky decided to give me some swimming opportunities before it started to clean the nation again. Thank you Heaven for this.

2nd Dec 2023 - Saturday was a packed day for me... Morning time, I went and claimed my waifu back from my elder brother's home. Great to have her back. I surely miss her.

2nd Dec 2023 - On Saturday afternoon, I put the shield patch on my round bag which became my official cosplay bag. Today, I will be helping out for a Salvation Army Kettling and my sweat just wet my whole attire like a burning candle. I observed that I couldn't cosplay outdoors for too long as the heat built up within my helmet (which caused some tension in my head until I took off my helmet for some cooling moment) and I sweated non-stop. But one thing positive happened on that day, I was spotted by my ex-student and glad that they still remembered me. Thank you HL for injecting some positivity and affirmation in me.

2nd Dec 2023 - On Saturday evening, after my short volunteer time, I continued my day with my relatives and cousins gathering... but I got rather... ignored... like I am nobody... So... I went by the pool to see my body in the water. Happy to be away from the crowd and preparing my Dec blog post.

3rd Dec 2023 - Sunday was a long day but at least, it was nice to go to JB to do some shopping for a class and enjoy simple nice food. Having a car is a nice thing but yet, but it is also not a good thing to have... the expense of having a car is like maintenance and body torture, especially the long queue at JB customs...

4th Dec 2023 - Trisuit Theme #89
(Click here to read more)

5th Dec 2023 - Yes! I won a big butt-like durian plushie for taking part in the Snap and Win contest. You may check out my 11th Nov post in the overview. Thanks, ML for buying the MSW bread for me and HDM for using his hat.

5th Dec 2023 - Thanked M for treating me Elemen again and great to know that you had fun in Japan and Korea. Hearing about your overseas experience, I started to miss Japan but yet... I felt so poor to go there. Hahaha! How I wish I could spend mindlessly.

7th Dec 2023 - I thanked Heaven for allowing me to go for a quick swim. The water was warm and lesser swimmers around. Trying to move on with my life and put down the bad memories...

8th Dec 2023 - Tanglin Halt Green
(Click here to read more)

11th Dec 2023 - No Water Island Visit
(Click here to read more)

12th Dec 2023 - I have a confession to make: I'm obsessed with matching things. I don't know why, but I feel a sense of satisfaction when everything is coordinated and harmonious. Maybe it's a sign of my "OCD", or maybe it's just a weird quirk of mine. I managed to collect all the second-hand country flag polo shirts from eBay. Thanks to WJ for helping me bring them from the US and saving me a lot of money on shipping. These are the only polo shirts I will wear from now on! On a side note, I'm still looking for some other country flag polo shirts like Australia, but they are hard to find.

13th Dec 2023 - Some random sharing - but I just made this date for my first horror mask (because I was not available physically during the weekend). I decided to sell my mask on the carousel but no one wants it... Hahaha. Who wants? Actually, it looks nice at night, perfect for Halloween but... it got a bit mediocre.

14th Dec 2023 - Yes, here is another random update. Guess what? I got a new mask and it's awesome! It looks cyberpunk and futuristic, and it has this cool green light that makes me look like an alien. I'm totally going to cosplay with it someday. The only downside was that the light was faulty... No... 😭 No refund or service is available for it... I'll just have to deal with it.

15th Dec 2023 - Yippee! It was raining during these days but today it did not rain and I got to go for a quick swim! 😀 Right after, I had done swimming, Miss Sky brought the storm to this area. 😆 Really thankful!

16th Dec 2023 - I wanted to take my waifu out for a ride or laze around... But ZN asked me for a quick swim at his auntie's condo. I agreed to treat him to a birthday meal as well. I guess I will have to bring my waifu out tomorrow. I need to spend time with her at least.

17th Dec 2023 - I reminded myself that I needed to bring my waifu out and I am glad I did it! I really did it! My waifu really missed it. I would bring her out once a week. I missed the reading habit too.

17th Dec 2023 - Thanks BZ for inviting me to a Christmas fest... such festive days are usually for focused couples having their sweet-sweet memories built... But... at least, I felt that I don't bother anymore... I am happy for them to have a pair, and I am happy that I still have friends who take me in as a family.

18th Dec 2023 - This is the first of my last three 2023 leaves, I thought I could do something meaningful in the morning but I decided to laze around... I decided to tidy my garden - repotting, sorting and sweeping. At least, I did something good :)

19th Dec 2023 - Access While Low Tide
(Click here to read more)

20th Dec 2023 - My last day of 2023 annual leave - HD decided to try out hiking and I would bring him to the easiest hike at Thomson Nature Park, to show him the nature side of what I like about hiking. Thank HD for helping to snap photos of me. At least, I didn't carry the negative emotion forward.

21st Dec 2023 - Hey Blog, Something random for the day. I just received my purchase for thermal wear which I will be wearing on March - Taiwan Trip. I remembered that when I went to China Harbin, I wore thermal wear, it was so thin like tights which I dislike... I bought it (small size)from Uniqlo but I wore it feeling like wearing a M-L. This time, I decided to purchase a Child XL size and it fits this shortie well. I know people will feel uncomfortable to know an adult buying kid clothing? Since I am wearing it internally I don't bother.

22nd Dec 2023 - Oh my! Thank Heaven for a good Friday swim. It was short before the rain came but I had a good swim! Christmas is coming... Thanks for showing me the light even though the shadow almost got over me... Other people might be greener but I should focus on watering my own grass. I had a long way to go but that will be my aim.
23rd Dec 2023 - Today, my friends, EK, Pe, JC, JC's mum and WH helped out a couple of elderly's hoarding issues. This was the third time they helped out. Honestly, they shared with me their 1st and 2nd experience of clearing... it was not an easy task. Today was considered simple and smooth.

24th Dec 2023 - Christmas Eve or Christmas is usually... a lonely date for me... but I decided to stop watering the grass from another side and water my side and others. I am glad that they enjoyed the activity and gift exchange.

25th Dec 2023 - As usual... a lonely day. I wanted to step out for a hike but... my mood was a bit cloudy... so I decided to rest my way through, hoping to forget this cloudy feeling... I tried to listen to some YouTube videos regarding the inner issue I have... and preparing sushi for myself with the leftover rice. Thank you, LY for dropping by to have a short chat.

27th Dec 2023 - Thanked my boss for throwing a treat for us (lower team) together with the management team. Even when I had dietary restrictions and thanks for ensuring that I had something to eat. Hope 2024 will be a great year.

26th Dec 2023 - Trisuit Theme #90
(Click here to read more)

28th Dec 2023 - So sad, I thought that I could go for a last swim for the year, but it rained throughout the whole day! Well, it won't change the "fat" (fact) that I can't swim.

29th Dec 2023 - Thank you Heaven for fulfilling my wish to have a last swim for the year by giving sunny weather. Honestly... my darkness came back again... I see the images and speeches from those who overly promised themselves especially when I opened my heart door to them (trust them) but... ended up... they just proved me right in the beginning... No more anymore. yes, you can continue to ghost/keep quiet... Like the dark cloud, after it passes, it will be back to shine. I will move on with my life.

30th Dec 2023 - Navigating My Journey I
(Click here to read more)

30th Dec 2023 - Our last badminton match for 2023. Thank you, guys, for accompanying my elder brother for the regular Sbadminton matches, and keeping up his fitness and interests. I could see his skill got better and mine got rusty. Hahaha.

31st Dec 2023 - Last day of 2023, My elder brother and I decided to have an early birthday treat for my mother and also surprised her with cake and her favourite gem - Opal. Thank Heaven for making a discount for this opal necklace and she was very happy. I am glad 2023 ended with a positive note with my family.
Goodbye 2023. Thanks for being a wonderful and fruitful year for me. Thank you to my readers for your support.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog