Monday, July 31, 2023

Blog - July Overview

Sorry Blog,

My apologies for taking a longer time to finish my June blog update. Can you imagine the amount of time spent to draft a post? Haha...

It was so tiring... 12 days of trip then became 15 posts... And it was not a short one.
I understand that not many people will understand the feeling of spending a great amount of effort to finish a post, and this blog was closed already... Who am I doing this for? I also don't have the right to expect others to understand. I just don't want things to stack up.


1st July 2023 - Usually, I will have gone for a hike but I tried not to; I don't wish to see any more stacking of blog posts... I can cry... There were so many left. I guess bringing my waifu out is good. I should do it more often.
2nd July 2023 - First thing that morning because my mind was all about my unfinished posts, a lot of photos to sort in sequence and upload to blogger, removing unwanted HTML code and creating a table for more than one picture caption. I guess I should learn to take it slow...

4th Jul 2023 - I should never forget that I can still go jogging, so short jogging is compulsory if time allows.

6th Jul 2023 - My July weekdays were not all available... I had meetings and classes to attend so swimming has become an activity I can do to prevent more fat from sticking on my oily body.

7th Jul 2023 - From the look at my calendar... It seemed like July could become my swimming focus post. Hmm... Why not? Haha... Since I had many pocket time before my next appointment.

8th Jul 2023 - SATA Volunteer as Cap
(Click here to read more)

9th Jul 2023 - Aww... Bright sun! Finally, this fatty got a chance to swim with his buddy. Even though I don't have a great body but at least, I can still continue to swim without an issue. Unlike my swimming buddy, W, he already has some health issues and he can't swim for a long time; so I need to be contented and grateful.

9th Jul 2023 - Sigh... Yes, right after swimming... I went right after to make a police report regarding my scam experience... I felt so low... Besides the loss of money... After I had saved and budgeted myself during the trip... I felt so defeated for the amount of trust I had given towards that person... Not just that, but to top it up, I had to face my family and friends' disappointed expressions and reminders of how stupid I am... Those just simply added salt to my wound... Yes, I know it was an expensive lesson and I hoped no one (at least around me) will face this again.

10th Jul 2023 - White trunk - my favourite coloured trunk. Why? Because I feel they are unique and special in my heart. How I wish I could complement it well. Somehow I feel I am just inadequate to wear them. Oh well, at least my love for the white overcome my inadequacy; sooner, I won't be able to carry them...

11th Jul 2023 - But why white trunk? Why can't I get a black trunk (mainstream and more decent colour to cover my ugly tool) ? To be honest, I just like the softness, clean and pure vibe that the white gives, which somehow I wish to represent.

13th Jul 2023 - today's jogging was such a drag... I felt so tired as I don't have enough rest and was busy sorting and drafting my Taiwan-Japan posts. Oh yeah, speaking of colours, Somehow blue is also one of my favourite colours too, but I will like it to be my overall main colour towards the general public. So white for my internal and blue is my external. (honestly, who cares what I like and what it represents)

14th Jul 2023 - Actually writing my blog in a month as a whole is a good option because can have a continuous thought of what I had experienced. But a timely update is also nice so that it won't stack up. Like what I had mentioned about my trunk colours previously, I could continue to illustrate my point with white and blue on this untoned one. A white with blue striped trunk is so beautiful.

16th Jul 2023 - Trisuit Theme #81
(Click here to read more)

17th Jul 2023 - After I had done my ugly photo session and started swimming, there was a young muscular swimmer who also wore a white trunk, started to strip by a chair; and as predicted, most guests here just had their eyes on him (I observed how everyone reacted to him) oh well... It was awkward when both of us were white and he didn't bother because he was used to such a situation. I could only envy him and managed my emotions... After a few lapses, he got up to change, and suddenly, I realised that the pool was left with me and one uncle. I guessed that is the magic of being a demi-god. It also triggered why I love white trunk, because there was this demi-god wearing white trunk too when I was young and how I wished I could be like him. I guess that I am a semi-dog so can't fight.

18th Jul 2023 - Aww... I was trying to keep isopods in my terrarium and this was so cute that it climb up on top of its head to explore. Hopefully, it will continue to grow.

20th Jul 2023 - Back to Tampines Safra, long time since I have not visited there already. And luckily, it was raining but no warning signal and crowd, so I could swim at ease. Perhaps, I should stick to dark colour trunk...

22nd Jul 2023 - Today was the event AFA - Creator Fest Event. I was supposed to cosplay as a Trex with a stranger who I connected online. I thought it will be fun to have more than one Trex in the event and both of us shared the same vision to have a mass Trex gathering in Singapore. Sadly, that person told me that he can't confirm any timing with me... So I was left alone, cosplay alone at the beginning of the event... Took some pictures with some cosplayers and sadly, I don't have any pictures... As I was alone... Thank goodness that I knew some familiar people during the SATA event, so I can minge around with them and took some photos. Later part... I was about to give up, I bumped into that guy! Then after a while, someone pointed to us of the other three Trexs and you can see now we have FIVE TREXs! Five of us just paraded in the event hall and took many pictures with many cosplayers. We all agreed to dress up as Trex at the Nov AFA event again. Hope there will be more Trex then.

24th Jul 2023 - Slow and demotivated jogging... because tomorrow was a special day... a day when I got emotional in the past... and also... a day when I got older... have I outgrown the shadow? Have I got any better?

25th Jul 2023 - Today was my Birthday. Happy Birthday to me. I felt happy because I don't get emotional (negative) for that long. Just this month, I got scammed... I got fatter and older, still don't have a girlfriend... loser life... Even my birthday cake fell on the ground two times... Trying to remind me how shxtty my life is... But I have to remember one thing... I still have friends, colleagues and family around me. That smile, that bitter and yet relaxed smile is my only strength to continue to live on.

26th Jul 2023 - Yes! I have nothing great to compare with others but I am who I am. If that is my destiny... then I will have to ensure to live it happily. Living at the moment. I don't expect to remove the trigger points that I carried... I just hope to continue moving towards the light. One day, I will be healed. I will.

27th Jul 2023 - Speaking of white and blue. I also love red too. When white is my internal, Blue is my external, then Red is my heart. Hence why I love Captain America's costume so much because of the basic colours.

28th Jul 2023 - I guessed that I had been swimming quite often during July. I hope to do this more often.

29th Jul 2023 - Finally! I COMPLETED all my June posts! It took almost a whole month to complete it. Well, it is my blog, why am I rushing for it? Perhaps I just don't like things to stack up and want to keep myself free...

30th Jul 2023 - Easter Dover Trees
(Click here to read more)

30th Jul 2023 - I was late to meet up with my old classmate, LC, for lunch while hiking. Luckily, she didn't mind waiting for me to arrive. Short catch up and will meet up again.

31st Jul 2023 - Today was "Books come alive" day so yes, you are right! I dressed up as Captain and many students love this so much but can't win the Pikachu. After this photo session, I decided to undress and focus on my duty of taking photos. Some teachers and students were a bit disappointed... but imagined this... If I dressed up, how can I carry a camera and my shield at the same time? Who will snap pictures for me? Plus... some people felt that I should not even dress up because I should just stick to my "duty". Oh well, I created an impact on most of the kids' hearts. They told me that they really love my costume. I guess, I shall take this positivity and embrace feedbacks which are not great to digest.

Wah, What a swimming-focused post!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog