Sunday, February 26, 2023

Blog - February Overview

Hi Blog and my readers,

If you noticed some changes in my blog, there is an advertisement in my blogspot. There are two ways to look at this. One positive approach is that finally, Google recognised my blogspot as a site with healthy traffic because last time, they claimed mine is not what they want and I can earn a bit of money through traffic flow (honestly, not much).

Is it something which I should celebrate?
Two is negative... as I am a typical user myself who hates ads... I can understand the frustration to have ads slapping on my face; which spoils the reading experience. To think about... there is no company that will give free services as they also need to find ways to earn to function and sustain their business. In order for me to continue to use blogger for free, this ad is one way to sustain itself.

Hope you will understand. I had tried to reduce the number of ads shown on my blogspot so if you find that it is too much or distracting, let me know.

1st Feb 2022 - Stop worrying and find ways to overcome it. I guess... At times, I just need to remind myself to "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Embrace the outcome."

2nd Feb 2023 - Trisuit Theme #74
(Click here to view more)

4th Feb 2023 - Saturday morning, CNY Day 14, the first week of Feb 2023, we had our first meeting together for the whole year plan and a hot and splendid steamboat session.

5th Feb 2023 - Finding the Rabbit Hole
(Click here to read more)

7th Feb 2023 - Today after more than 25 years... I decided to visit a dentist to resolve my tooth issue... I started to feel inner pain in one of my teeth... As I suspected... inner tooth decay... After an X-ray scan, he found out my long-time crowned tooth has a broken bottom... and confirmed my inner tooth decay conclusion... instead of doing anything today... he pointed out one of my teeth might need to refill before I got more teeth to be fixed. Painful experience... 😭😭😭

10th Feb 2023 - Finally! My design of birthday cards for the students was out! Five different cards and they will complete all cards collection when they have completed studying in year five. I will need to design the sixth design asap.

10th Feb 2023 - Today's swim was unachieved as I felt so tired... I guess maybe because I can't reach the pool earlier... sooner the crowd will start to visit the swimming pool. Oh yes! Thank you Tampines Safra for this free beverage. Am I model enough for it? 🤮I guess It is better don't think of it.

11th Feb 2023 - Hempsey Hill Ruins
(Click here to read more)

12th Feb 2023 - Vegetarian Sushi Course
(Click here to read more)
14th Feb 2023 - I am so sick of it... people told me that I should stop wearing "very tight" pants... I was like... What?! I have a few fitting pants and prefer fitter pants over loose pants. They just commented as long as your pants have those folds... meaning it is TIGHT. WHAT THE SHXT! I was fed up with these...

15th Feb 2023 - I don't bother already. I want to do what I will like to be. I changed for others to fit into what others wanted me or society to be. I must say... they have not seen the worst. If you don't like it, just carry your preference/expectation onto yourself. I don't expect others to follow me. I just want to be me - the guy who can't find ways to have confidence in sticking to himself like other demigods do... and trying to taste a bit of what confidence would be like...

16th Feb 2023 - Aww... It had been a while since I visited the Geylang East Swimming Pool. Even though not many changes and the water was rather milky somehow... It didn't spoil my experience of swimming there because Mr Sun was with me. Thanks Mr Sun for accompanying me... It was a long day.

17th Feb 2023 - Yippee! Finally, our school studio started to be utilized by the teachers, and we had a few technical issues with the recording (recorded on iPad as the wireless mic won't sync) hence we need to record separately. And the green screen still needs improvement... I need to source from a different company. Well... At least, it works somehow. Need to test some more... Honestly... These days were long... Woke up early and home late... I can do a small update here and there with my phone. If not, I doubt I can finish.

17th Feb 2023 - Uncle E brought me to Khatib HomeTeam Swimming Pool. What a beautiful swimming pool and I love the cage especially when you looked up. Oh yeah! There is an eMart selling uniforms. Oh man, love these uniforms but too bad, I can't get them. I just have to stick to green... đŸĨ˛

19th Feb 2023 - After our sushi test, I brought XY to a nearby swimming pool - Katong Swimming Complex. Oh my! It changed so much but I still missed the old one. (post link)

21st Feb 2023 - Trisuit Theme #75
(Click here to view more)

22nd Feb 2023 - Fat-me went for a slow jog. Long time, since I had not worn this Skins brand trisuit. Honestly, the fabric of this brand is amazing. Too bad, you can't find this one anymore...

23rd Feb 2023 - Yes! Good weather again today! Let don't waste this chance. These few days, I had a good chat with ChatGPT... and combined with many of my friends' sharing + some chitchat sessions with Heaven... I must learn to celebrate small achievements. I might not be the strongest or even strong like the gym buff lords... I just need to be strong for being myself and walked out from the past-shadow...

24th Feb 2023 - Thanks God It's Friday! Finally, the weekend comes and more work to do. I just felt blue hence I had every attire in blue too... And I am tired... Just wanted to catch up some zzz but can't...

25th Feb 2023 - Abandoned Factory
(Click here to read more)

26th Feb 2023 - Zero six packs me wanted to become the pig on Sunday (long day) but if there is pocket time and my swimming buddy can get out from his house to work out, then I should motivate him to. Luckily, his wife is very supportive.

26th Feb 2023 - Ah, great to have a chance to treat the ladies after a long day program. Usually, I won't be invited into such a group when I was younger and still had the same ugliness. So this invitation was rare.

What a short month...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog