Thursday, March 2, 2023

Personal - Suits for the Theme #76

Hi Blog,

To start my month with a trisuit theme, I decided to put this one before other completed ones to express the feeling of being trapped on the web of negativity.

Sometimes I just wished I can be that cool enough to avoid being affected by negative comments.
Not the ideal response that I should display as easily as what many people will advise but I know that I had tried and can see the improvement. I should celebrate the steps that I had made and one day, I will be able to be immune and find the balance.


One day I will be able to recognize the web from a distance and avoid crashing into it. But, the art of the web seems so cool and how I wish it can be properly snapped nicely than from the bottom angle.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog