Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Trip - Visit the Islands

Hi Blog,

You know what can get me excited? YES!

Perfect weather during the day when I decided to go on the islands for a good suntan!
Today island visit, I will go with my friend, Jamster. He always wanted to visit that island so that he can bring his loved one to the island. So I go there and guide him.

Woke up early to get our breakfast and lunch, travelling to Marina South Pier.
As my weekday Island plan, we will take 10am ferry to ST John, then take 2.45pm to Kusu, 4pm take the last ferry back to SG.
Purchased the tickets and waited for Jamster to arrive
My mood seemed relief, wondering will Tuesday be a less crowded trip?
Err... okay so far... Perhaps because tomorrow was a holiday, so some people might be taking leave for today.
See you Singapore. At least somewhere like travelling.
I checked today tidal, it was a high tide in the morning
So the first thing we should do is to GET the ideal hut to place our stuff before other people do! Come on! Jamster, we had to double our walking speed ahead than others.
I guessed Mr Sun and Miss Sky had arranged this for us. :)
Lazada Island! YES!

Thank you to whoever taking care of this beach. :3 Thank you for making the beach clean.
(Thanks Jamster) PERFECT SUN, BEAUTIFUL BEACH and CRYSTAL CLEAR SEA.
YES! After walking through the fine white sands and we arrived to the idea hut to keep our stuff.
I shall become the beach boy (fatboi) for Lazarus
Can see that, there was someone setup fire here
The hot was gone and left the cold
Since it was high tide, I should not walk around on the land
it is time for the water!
get ready to get wet!
WoW! Didn't you see fishes? But while I was in the water... those fishes nibbled my legs and it was painful.
Beautiful Morning Glory to start the day
Play the song "I'm always here" while reading this. Hahaha
What a classic song
Oh well, I think that song should be suitable for Jamster who has great physique to become the beachboy for the day. I will stick to fatboi.
The colour of the sky reflected on the water, and that is the reason why the sea is blue in colour.
Thanks goodness that there is no ship incident happened here.
Morning sun was so warm, perfect for sun tanning.
After an hour +, I decided to show Jamster to other beaches and places so that he can show it to his love one next time.
I brought him to the proper toilet at ST John Island where they can shower.
and also showed him this secret place so that he won't visit here again.
as it was too dangerous to visit here.
While he was surveying the place, it was my private imagination time.
But didn't have enough time to imagine and we better exited here before we got caught here.
To make sure people will appreciate the beautiful beach at Lazarus, I brought Jamster to ST John beach to compare and he was right, there are a lot of different between the two beaches.
Time to visit Kusu Island and I will bath there instead.
Finally got a chance to wear a shade and I look like a creep
As we sailed to Kusu Island, Looking back at my secret beach area. I will visit there again if it is low tide. :) I will be back.
Introduced a bit of Kusu with Jamster
Strike a pose here as usual
I guessed that I had a decent tan, not SO red but just right amount. Anyway, still cannot hide the fat I have and not muscular to be appreciated.
Oh well, Be good and contented, life is short, don't cut myself shorter anymore.
Back to SG, thanks Mr Sun and Miss Sky for making it a beautiful weather. :)
Hope Jamster will have a fun trip in your next visit with your loved one, better than spending time with this uncle. You will be ten times happier than today. :D Alrighty, Time to feel the heat on my skin. :3 Oooo, nice.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog