Sunday, July 14, 2019

Hiking - Trying to Pull Through

Hi Blog,

Due to my busy workload and didn't have a chance to take a lot of pictures which can become a post itself. Today I had a chance to do so. To be honest, When I didn't have a chance to blog anything, I feel kind of empty and I am glad there are readers dropping a message to show some concerns.

Saturday morning, I MUST go for the hike! Really missed the nature.
This post is just a simple update of my weekend hike.

Should I thicken my brow? Hmm... Nah, just move on.
Today Mr K called for a hike and it motivated me to wake up early.
But I was very tired these days... Yawning... Come on, let's go!
So what reflection and thoughts I should be thinking of...
Actually, I reflected my attire - on wearing trisuit on the train.
Today we will hike Bukit Timah, let me bring around.

Just check out how others "normally" wear for hiking and it is totally awkward for an untoned figure to wear a trisuit and there is never be.
Looking back my previous posts, I have problems to adjust myself especially when people gave me a disgusted look
but... I still wear it as normal.
I learned that no one actually give a dxxm
Mr K won't help me to take pictures so I have to do it myself. I even challenged myself to ask a stranger to help me to take these pictures which I don't usually do, and I did it.
Don't know why this hike was like a revisiting of those old voices
As I went deeper, those voices just got louder and louder, screaming "disgusting", making judgmental feedbacks and suspect my intention.
Today I felt different.
I was actually smiling and certain of myself.
My intention is simple - I only wear trisuit for my hiking activity because I just feel comfortable to. Nothing else.
I won't want to be bounded on how others see
With clear intention, I feel at ease.
Like some people claimed that I am wearing it to show others
Who cares actually.
Oh well. I guess it is certain for now, I have never felt so relaxed.
I know I am fat and untoned, so what? Eventually, to train and become a toned figure won't define me.
What defines me as a person, is my character and how I contribute back to the world.
I guess credit goes to one of the test I did, which gave me a sense of certainty.
I decided to make a post about that test one day
Now I can just throw my negative emotions into the drain
and let it flow away.
The next day, continue my next hike with XY
But I got a serious sore throat... and slight feverish...
But visiting my quiet place was a refreshing way to spend my Sunday
The morning sun was warm
(from XY) Kind of nice if I can stand under the tree with my silhouette
At least it warmed my heart
But... my head... I felt so heavy...
I just wanted to lay down and rest myself...
But I think I can take it... I feel serious headache.
Thanks XY for helping me :)
Despite I was seriously ill... But these scenery does calm me down.
(from XY) Taking a panorama shots look interesting :)
Oh yeah speaking about trisuit yesterday, today I just wore it for this hike and having lunch in it. I guess black color is an acceptance color.
No one will bother
I just have to be selective and continue my workout as who I am.
Kind of random and content a bit off because I got very sick... I shall pull myself through with that , time to rest my body.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog