Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hiking - First Hike for 2019

Good Morning Blog,

Yawn... Tired... It was a Sunday. Even though, I wanted to rest longer but I couldn't. The bright sun warmed up my room and I can't sleep; also I wanted to visit Little Guilin.

Bright and warm morning
It is a short post for the start of 2019 Jeff's-workout-his-stubborn-fat journey.

Have to start somewhere as I got heavier... Sigh...
Jia You Jeff, Let's hike for 2019!
These days I had reflecting on my 2018 resolutions and moving forward.
I felt happier that I have been writing and self-talk, it is quite therapeutic; even though I may look the same, but I feel better with myself.
2018 I walked with many people, exploring the wood and quarries. Even though some of them had moved on their busy life and uninterested anymore. One thing I know is that I have to learn that it is part of life - people come and go, have I treasured and given my best to them before departure. I must say - I do.
As long as the sun is always behind me shining my path; just like how I hike, Just keep on moving.
Thank you Heaven for taking care of me
And have many woods looking over me.
I looked back all my hiking experience since 2015 (a) and (b) and today was my first hike for 2019, it has been a long journey. I wonder how can I be better or make my hiking blog post interesting? :D
Even though, it might look the same but when I looked back, the sense of achievement is priceless. And since it is an activity which I won't feel inferior doing it (unlike gym) and it is Free, I will continue to doing this as long as my body can carry on.
Oh dear... I thought I can explore Little Guilin today but there was construction going on. I guess I will visit that old train station again.
It is beautiful when no one in the picture.
But I will want to be in the picture. LOL
If my crowdfunding Tripod arrived, I will have no problem taking pictures!
For the moment, I just try my best to pose.
After a short while, a big crowd started to fill up the bridge and...
I exited myself and ended the whole hike earlier. I think I really have problem with large crowd.
Embarrassed to have me standing within a big crowd. Oh well... Another way, this month I should spend time with my waifu. Next week, I will take her out then :)

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeffrey continue to do what you like best.After all it's a healthy activity. I wish I would join you to see such places which I have not been after CNY.

    ReplyDelete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog