Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Personal - Hobby Sharing - Hiking from MacRichite to Bukit Timah

Hi Blog,


Despite of having a big fat thight and watermelon tummy, I can walk for some distance if time allows. While walking, I tend to talk to myself if I am alone, observe my surrounding and do some reflection. So instead of jogging or running, I will prefer hiking. It has become part of my hobby ever since I realised there is a route to connect both area - from macritchite to bukit timah.

In my 2XU suit and lets go! I don't care how I look fat in it. 
Since I stay near macrichite reservoir, I will make sure I visit the nature trails frequently.


This was my first hike shot - I got lost when I reached the expressway but I didn't give up and continue to look for interested ones to lead the route.


Here is one of my experience sharing on the route with Ked, the alibaba brother from macritchite to bukit timah. 


From this map, it seems like it is not that big at all but don't underestimate it. It is not easy for people who are not prepared.


There are many interesting scenes that truly need to be appreciated especially the clean water and beauty of Nature.


There are a few different types of terrains along the route.

Beside Tree Top Walk, along the way there is this seven stories tall tower, check out the sight when you are the top.

After the tower and few metres of walk, we will come to the end of Macritchite trail and moving to Bukit timah trail, where we will see a straight road terrain.



Crossing over the bridge above the expressway, we will be walking along the road to reach bukit timah hill - there are many routes to reach the hill.


We decided to pick the trail to bukit timah hill. Thanks God we managed to complete the trail and achievement unlocked :)


Let's do it again! End it with a smile!


And a tan-line plus legs sore.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog