Sunday, January 6, 2019

Personal - Celebrate my Mother's Birthday

Hi Blog,

On this post, it was about my mother's birthdate and I decided to celebrate at Elemen at Thomson Plaza. Honestly, it was not a cheap place to dine at. Well, since she has not tried the food there, it will be a treat for her and my siblings.

A short post for today celebration.
A beautiful menu at Elemen
We decided to get 8 courses meal. It is advisable to decide on the food before...
we placed our order. After we had done with our order, he told me that he likes customers like us because we just pointed out the food like 1,2,3.
Let's have a family photo together. Hmm... it seemed like my brother was late. Meanwhile, let's me show you the Asian food trend - Busy taking pictures of the food
Element Appetiser

They said that we can eat this orderly from Left to Right, but I just eat whatever I like.

Rosemary Breadsticks with Raspberry Yogurt Sauce - Yummy :3 Yogurt! After we finished with the bread, I cleaned the yogurt sauce. Hahaha
One of the tastiest Apple Cider. I have fallen in love with cider. :D
Wild Mushroom Cream Soup with Truffle Oil - The aroma of truffle is so intoxicating.
Tortilla Soup - but can't win the taste of mushroom soup
5 Elements Soup - More like 5 mushrooms soup. :) Decent.
Spinach Salad - Anything will taste good with Japanese Seasoning Sauce.
Mushroom Salad - Simple and light :)
Rojak (Fruits Salad) - The portion is a bit too small
Quinoa Salad - When people busy with the leafy salad, I focused on scooping the quinoa.
Blue Flower Tofu with Black Truffle Wild Rice - Interesting color for Tofu but it doesn't add any taste than visual.
Japanese Curry Udon with Beancurd Roll - Decent curry taste.
Sizzling Quinoa Brown Rice - Those who love Claypot 'roasty' taste, will love this.
Black Truffle Porcini Pasta - Ah... Truffle. Just nice. :)
Wild Mushroom and White Truffle Pizza - I will say this main dish worths the price :)
Snow Chrysanthemum with Grass Jelly - Typical. :)
Double-boiled Lemongrass w Peach Gum - Decent and typical dessert.
Chilled Purple Rice Porridge with Coconut Ice Cream - Hmmm... okay. Decent but don't expect much.
Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream - Best to mix the ice cream and the warm cake.
Spearmint Tea - Nice mint taste tea and can ask to refill.
Logan Red Date Tea - I have not tasted it but decent.
Ice Coconut Mint with Butterfly Pea Flower - If you have some cider to spare, let's make some magic show.
Strawberry Basil Lemonade - Normal strawberry tasty drink
Iced Lychee Green Tea - Can't leave any deeper impression
After we had finished our meal, friendly staff helped us to bring out the cake and ended the whole dining with a birthday song.

Happy Birthday Mother
Make a wish
Our family photo for 2019
I know my mother's wish that we can be safe and healthy, she also wishes that at least we have a life partner too. Sadly... I am useless... I don't have the fate to get any girl to like me and often get brotherzone/friendzone from them... I am just don't have the boyfriend/husband material - can't sweet talk to impress the girls, not wealthy enough to let her feel secure, not mature enough to let her feel that I can take care of her etc etc... But I know is this, I need to take care of my mother. I know I don't earn much but I will spare my saving to her. I don't sweet talk because I honour my words.

But still, I am not filial enough to get a girl to know what a true person I am. I can only blame my bad karma.

Don't dwell in bad stuff. Let's move on and enjoy the days together.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I understand what your mum's expectation. It's every mum wish to see their children settle down and have a happy family. I was also in the same situation but everything is fated. It is also great to note that you care and love your mum very much. It's our responsibility.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. 天下父母心. Sometimes the guilty of incapability to get a girl to set an eye on me that becomes a disappoint to her... Unfilial I am. I can only be responsible to take care of her.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog