Sunday, August 21, 2016

Personal - Celebrating Three Boys Birthday

Hi Blog,

This post is a short one to share my experience on organizing a surprise party for three birthday brothers.

Happy Birthday BoPo, Xuanyi and Nigel!
Overall, the plan to get three of them and throw a surprise party was a great plan with the help from my friends, to separate get them to meet up elsewhere and then gathered at the same place - Classic Lao Di FangVegetarian Restaurant (facebook link) 

Overall plan was okay, even though I wanted a bigger surprise for three of them, but Bopo was a bit difficult to handle so have to keep it simple and direct. So we just had a simple dinner and cake session (which failed.... because the staff just put the box of cake infront of our table.... than helping us to take it out. I learned that we should handle the cake ourselves than expected the busy staff to provide such service. Oh well... Just a lesson for us to learn.)

Make a wish
Cut the cake
Awww So Brotherly moments :3 
We heard that the Park Mall is closing down and Lao Di Fang will have to move to elsewhere... 

Hopefully we will visit Lao Di Fang again once it settled down. 

Happy gathering everyone!
See you Lao Di Fang!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog