Monday, August 22, 2016

Cook - My Omelette Cooking Experience

Hi Blog,

I love eggs so much, I will try to cook dishes with eggs. There is one which I will challenge myself, is Japanese Omelette.


I checked out some videos on how to cook the eggs for reference.


so.... here was my first cook....


I realised that the eggs cooked immediately, maybe I set the fire too high.... so I decided to try again.


It seemed like the oil I used, isn't enough... I am kind of disappointed but thanks for my friends' comments are encouraging. :) I shall try it again if I have time. :) I will make it! At least I got the taste right. :D

I saw this video on youtube, his approach was unique, he put butter and Olive Oil worked perfectly.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog