Saturday, August 20, 2016

Swimming - Bump to Jamster

Hi Blog,

On this Saturday swimming was quite impromptu with W, after my visit to World Farm to get my VFT, we decided to go for a short swim during 3-5pm when not crowded too.

Look at the crowd. Best time to swim!
Anyway today was a memorable and special day, I know a Maplestory player, J who stays near at Bukit Batok Station, one of the Condo there. After changed to my trunk, I walked from toilet to medium pool, and I saw a guy who looked familiar.... I have his contract number and from his whatapps profile picture, this guy does look like J... But he didn't look back at me; I guessed I am wrong... Beside no one will want to look at a fat guy in white trunk, and J won't come all the way to Bishan swimming pool - He doesn't stay near and he has his own swimming pool!

So I decided to text J about it, and surprisingly, he replied he is at Bishan Swimming pool! Hahaha What a small world.

I invited him to swim at medium pool and found out that, he was about to meet his friends for party at Bishan, so since he has some spare time, he decided to go for a swim and didn't expect to meet me here.

A picture with J and W
Oops both of them got Arena brand trunk! Hahaha
I guess time to get my own Arena trunk too!
Sun tanning is the main purpose to swim at that hours.
Hope we can swim again or at your condo. Hahaha... See you again J. :)

============================================================

~ Updated on 27 Aug 2016~
 I have activity to do on that day so I met up with Alan, my ex-pupil for a short swim. Nothing much but I practiced my butterfly stroke guided by G. Hmmmmm It is difficult.............

I will continue to practice that stroke.
Fatterfly stroke is my Best!
See you around.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog