Thursday, August 4, 2016

Personal - Simple Celebration for Junhong

Hey Blog,

Let me introduce one of my bros who we knew one another for more than 20 years, G. Despite of our age gap for more than 10+ years, EK, he and I used to hang out together, and today was his birthday. So EK and I decided to surprise him with a simple surprised birthday pancake! yes Pancake. :D

Happy Birthday Gary!
Make a wish, not feeling awed about. LOL
blow.......
Another 10 years? :) Yes!
Brothers for life.
Gand I shared the same horoscope, Leo so somehow we tend to have one common spiritual challenge - Lack of confidence. At least he has more confidence than me, I am just a chicken. Hahaha...

Jia you! G! Stay cheerful than grumpy.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog