Saturday, August 13, 2016

Swimming - Swimming with my new Kaki

Hi Blog,

I have been swimming with W, D and L quite often, they have become my swimming kakis aka buddies. Sometimes how I wish I can mix different circles of my friends together, and recently one of my friends, W decided to join my swimming kakis. 

Greeted by the morning sun. :3
On Saturday morning, I met up with W and bad thing happened...

My swimming kakis cannot make it.... Oh well, that left me and W swimming then... Oh well, maybe just take it a chance to get to know one another.
A pose shoot for my 2nd instagram account. (deleted)
This is W. :)
thank you for joining in the picture.
Some unlucky happening... Thunder storm coming...
We didn't even swim for more than 30 mins....
When will the storm be over?
Oh well... we just continued to wait until the storm was over...
After nearly 1 hour of waiting... I spent some time to know more about W, he was a friendly and very chatty in person. Maybe because of my nerdyness and weird character might scare him. Oh well... even if he got scared by me... I am fully prepared.

Anyway The Cat1 was over and the swimming pool was free of swimmers especially children...

Get out of the cold water, too COLD!
I preferred to sit by the cold water.
I guess I will continue to sun tan to show how round my tummy is to the sun.
Sometimes I wish I can be more toned...
Hmmmm To think again, my tummy didn't go explosion mode for the moment, I should appreciate my current state.
Don't you think so?
After Saturday swim with W, Sunday my swimming kakis can make it and I swim again.

Just pose for my 2nd instagram 
Nothing much about this post. :) Just a normal update of my activity during weekend.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog