Wednesday, May 2, 2012

iPad stylus pen hunting

Hi blog,

I found out that my iPad stylus pen is not longer function as what it used to be. I feel like I am using an easer stylus with the amount of friction it gave. I guessed cheap stylus cannot last as we will know about it.


Normally stylus will wear and tear faster especially user like me, who needs to draw and write on the surface of iPad.

I started to hunt for stylus on eBay, phone casing stores and challengers.

On eBay, you can get some affordable stylus pens that costs S$5 - S$29 excluding shipping. Their stylus pens are more "pen" looking. Some look plastic and cheap, some look solid and metallic. After using the stylus I have, I feel if I go cheap stylus, it won't last. If I go for the more metallic stylus pens, which will cost more and I don't need to have an inked pen on my stylus.

 

At the phone casing stores around Singapore, oh wait did I say "around"? No! Not around, it is "breeding around" at the overwhelming ratio. Well anyways, they have some stylus pens which you can get from gmarket or eBay, but to sustain their business, the price for such pens will be slightly higher than you expect. Ranging S$18.90 - S$ 29 depends on the products (like the pictures showed below). Usually the more stylish and metallic pen will cost more.


In Challenger stores, no doubt that they will have more varieties of stylus pens and the price will definitely more expensive than others. Ranging S$29.90 - S$49.90. Beside the usual pen-style stylus pen, they have some branded products like this one below.


After looking through many stylus products, the pen below seems promising and simple. I feel that is the pen I should have but it is very expensive. It costs around S$49.90 unless I can get a discount, thanks God my mother is a challenger member. I can get a discount for that product!
Hmmm I was thinking about it, before I pay for such product. I must do some research on other stylus pens which don't sell locally too.

Okay, I will do my research online tomorrow. Now sleep. Zzzzzzzzz.....

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog