Sunday, May 13, 2012

Some of the drawings from "draw something"

HI Blog,

here are some of the drawing I have drawn on "draw something".

A fat KFC man
Green Africa
Lousy BAD drawing
HATE JUST IN B.....
EMO fish
Spent super long time to draw this Gamegirl
Without reference is impossible
Ladybird!
Bad hair Day for this Lion
Not many people knows what is this... ==
Pika Pika CHU and then shit
Planet with Rings
SUPER!
For the rescue!
Look weird...
This one is funny, the draw something pop out a message telling me, the ink is running low!
What are you looking at? you dont know me?
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog