Monday, May 14, 2012

Cosmonaut Stylus Pen

Hi Blog,

The stylus pen, Cosmonaut has arrived!!!

I won't comment much, just take a look at the package!

WOW! Smple and classic design. The kind of home-made product design package!
The rocket design followed inside the box!
It has weight! Completely different from the normal stylus pen. The feeling of holding Cosmonaut is unique!

Hope this pen can be a GREAT use while I draw on iPad.
If you hope to get this Cosmonaut stylus pen, Try to buy two pens as they will do free shipping oversea. : ) Save cost!!!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog