Saturday, May 19, 2012

Family gathering - Sushi making

Hi Blog,

Today I made sushi for today meet up with my cousins for kite flying. A family gathering.

Check out today weather! Wow nice, warm, and sunny day! Great to kite flying.

Picture took from my house 
And I decide to make egg sushi again. What do you think? Blog, does it look okay?

I eat up the lousy sushi.
I realized that I don't have a good knife to slice the sushi. In fact, there were many lousy sliced sushi filled in my stomach. Lol!!! Don't tell others.

Hmmm I guess I will bring soya sauce to divert their attention. That works magically.

It took a long long time to prepare such dish. I will make a post for egg sushi. :)

Now wash up and ready to go to marine barrage!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog