Thursday, May 17, 2012

Never stop learning and be gracious to share

Hi Blog,

I love to ask questions, even the simplest question which I minor the answer, but it will be a great chance to hear, read, or discover the answer myself.


Understanding that I don't have a good foundation of my English language, but that won't prevent me from learning.

It is also a good chance to know the people around you, whether they are helpful or smug.

For an example:
What is the difference between different and difference?

A helpful person explained, "difference is used to contrast two things, and different is used to talk about one thing."

A idiot said, "your English is lousy! Lousy piece of shxt! Even a primary school kid knows this."

Some people explain to me why they acted this way, is to push and encourage that person to learn, so it is another way of encouragement. If they help to explain/teach, will never help that person. It is best to let him do his own work to pick up/improve his weakness.

Personally, I think this is a bad attitude and childish mindset. I believe if you really want to help that person, you may present yourself in a more gracious manner, "perhaps you can try to read up more from.... Or at ....." than laughing at that person.

I tell myself, Lousy on something? Instead of taking this as an excuse, why don't I learn to improve from there?

It is nothing to be shamed of things which you are lousy at; i
t is nothing to be proud of things which you are good at.

I had seen an old man asked a young kid to teach something which he is not good at, but atrocious attitude shows alot of his/her personality.

I always inspired by the old man, never stop learning. He is Confucius, my teacher.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog