Saturday, January 27, 2018

Product - My Tron Design Suit Arrived

Hi Blog,

It is a short post. Finally after a month of long waiting... It had arrived safely - My customised Tron Cycling jersey!

So happy!
Let's check what is the difference between my previous design and this.
I ordered one L for lobster, 2 M for myself. I will try to sell it away if not, it will become a spare.
Defined white line
The left side is the new improved design and right side is my previous design.
The difference is the fabric.
The back seemed like they made some changes.
Love this full black bib shorts!
Both have different fabric and texture.
The back or the pad seems suitable for guys.
I actually love my previous design because of the texture.
The new sleeves feel rather loose as compared to the first suit and other standard cycling jerseys.
It seems like there is a difference...
I helped to model it. I love how comfortable it is, even though the sleeves are disappointed.
As a Tron fan, I feel so proud of myself and now I can get a cheaper deal for this suit.
Just hope the shipping can be faster and I will try to get their trisuit with tron design with customised size.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog