Saturday, January 6, 2018

Personal - Celebrating My Mother's Bday

Hi Blog,

This year 2018 was my mother's 61st Birthday and I was thankful to see my prayer was answered. Despite my brother and sister, including me, were not attached... I do feel I didn't fulfill fillal piety enough to my parents; feeling kind of useless and unworthy for being undesirable to be picked as a BF/Husband potential candidates among the girls...

But THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T BE A GOOD CHILD FOR MY PARENTS!

We just wanted our mother to be happy.

Here are my aunties and uncles. Thumb up! :D
EK and Spider, belated Bday boy and girl. My mentor besides me, and my siblings to celebrate our mother bday.
Thank you for coming.
After Ling Zhi vegetarian buffet (post), we had part 2 at my brother's house.
"Mother, smile now!"
“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Betty!"
Thanks Heaven that she Is still strong and healthy.
Smile everyone! My camera worked once for this time. :) and I was so HAPPY to have a close picture with Spider, my crush and my dream love. I knew I am not your ideal BF, but you can't stop me from liking you.
Thank to my brother who spent some money to purchase a necklace for Mother.
A LOVE and Heart from us, Mother. :,)
To my Mother, Thank you mother for upbringing. I see the challenges you went through. I am trying my best to help you in finanical and support since young because I won’t want you to worry alone. Even though I can't be the Son that every typical parent want - Great achievement in career, education or family. I don't have those but I will do make sure that you won't be alone because everyone of us cares and loves you as always.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog