Monday, January 15, 2018

Jogging - Run my Lazy Butt

Hi Blog,

Current Singapore weather measured at its SG lowest temperature, recorded 21 degree!!! We had four cool raining days and nights! During the weekend, I couldn't go for any outdoor activity, feeling rather tired and lazy; maybe because I am not great in handling cold condition, as I will enter hibernation mode.

At least today weather was positive! :)
Same pose same place :) I will continue to pose like this until I modelled with all my trisuits. Hahaha then move on to new pose but same location
Today I decided to go Sheng Siong to buy chillies so I changed my usual route home - exploring different ave and discovered interesting thing.

I found this alley. In Singapore, with all the high rising estate, finding an alley is rare and it is so near my home.
Thumb up for such scenery and let's market at Sheng Siong!
While I was doing my purchasing, I got spied! SPIED BY MY PHONE!
HAHAHA! Anyway, people paid no attention to me :) I guess I have one ability which I don't wish to accept and now I have to, which is an ability of hiding myself from people. Whenever there is a group setting, my voice or myself will be unseen by people. Inside my mind, I wish to enjoy the starlight but it is just temporary because deep inside, I don't like to stand infront of people, as I like to work behind like an unsung hero. :) That is me.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog