Saturday, January 6, 2018

Jogging - Accompanying My Mother

Hi Blog,

Today was my mother's birthday and I will spare this day with her. Since she was staying over at my brother's house at AMK, I will do a slow short jog to AMK then accompanied her to visit a doctor for a checkup.

Let's go!
Running with my water bag was a big no no... too loose and distracting... even though, I could have tightened it, but I didn't want to... LOL

It had been awhile since I took a pic with tree, one of my friends.
I was surprised that my mother suggested that we should walk to the clinic which located 2 - 3km away from my brother's house and this was my first time walking a long distance with my mother...

And she really meant it! 
She felt refreshing after engaged such a long walk for her. I was glad that she was still healthy at her age. Thanks Heaven.

Waiting outside the clinic and enjoyed the gloomy weather. LOL
Here was my Elder brother and he was a TALL dude! How I wished I have such height.
Today evening, we will be celebrating my mother birthday at Ling Zi Vegetarian Restaurant with my relatives and friends. Stay Tune.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog