Saturday, August 5, 2017

Cycling - Doing Errand

Good Morning Blog,

Today was a short post and this was my first time to take my Waifu out for a ride than hiking because I needed to clear my errand to bring a water bottle to ZQ.

so I can ride up North.
Had a happy time and I thought through of my new upgrade bike. Cheese!
Taking a selfie like a little ugly girl (hahaha!) , so difficult to selfie without holding my camera
Add caption
I did feel the great difference in speed and smoothness, but I felt doing anymore further upgrade seemed unnecessary; I shall stick to this one.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog