Friday, July 7, 2017

Movie - Spiderman Homecoming Review

Hi Blog,

It has been awhile since I wrote on my review on movies. Today post I will share my short review of Spiderman Homecoming.

How nice to take picture together with spiderman. :)

Spiderman is one of my favourite and inspiring superhero, his justice sense and design captured the superhero-wannabe in me. Thanks XR for gathering us to watch Spiderman homecoming after it released.

hahaha SJ's spidery pose surely made the whole group picture looked awesome

=====================================

Okay back to Spiderman Homecoming movie.

Spiderman has a new suit and it got me hyper since he appeared in Civil War.
Here is the trailer

==============================================

4.6/5 Recommended
Great, exciting and funny superhero movie! All credit to the script and acting from Tom Holland, he really brought out the "Spiderman", and there was some learning curve from the movie too. (SPOILER here)

In Spiderman Homecoming, there was tension created when Spiderman learned who is the villain, this was the best part of the movie due to, it actually gave us another perspective and reason why a villain became a villain. unlike other superheroes movies, the character aspect of a villain seemed rather weak. This movie won't disappointed. :) At least not flooding VILLAINS into one movie.

There are two things which kind of disappointed me, one is this spidey doesn't have spider sense... He depended a lot on the new suit made from Tony Stark, but at least this spiderman has many different kinds of spiderweb weaponry. Second, I don't like the new spiderman suit.

Comparison between Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland and Tobey Maguire
The Tom Holland's suit spider logo looks rather small... even though the spider logo was a drone for him, but as compared to other two spidey, Andrew Garfield's suit is the coolest (personal preference).

Well... I won't review much such great movie, I will suggest you go and watch in cinema/online/DVD/BlueRay.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog