Friday, July 21, 2017

Jogging - Finally Can Jog again

Hi Blog,

Finally this month I had a chance to go for a jog, in fact previously I just simply lazy and no motivation to go for a jog...

at least I tried despite emotional still.
First time jogging and selfie together, big head...
Beautiful evening sky
Reached MacRitchie Park entrance
Finally got a chance to take picture infront of the landmark
trying to catch my breathe after such long time no jogging....
my body was aching everywhere, especially my left shoulder... painful... I wondered why... 
Well... i will try to jog frequently and do my cardio workout every morning. It is a short post so I will stop here, hope my mood will brighten up sooner.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog