Monday, March 2, 2015

Personal - Hobby Sharing - Swimming and FAQ about my White Trunk

Hi Blog,

I realised that I didn't have a post sharing my personal hobbies in detail unless you followed through all my posts, then you will know what are my hobbies indirectly. Anyway I decide to list down my all hobbies in March posts. :)

Before that, let's understand what is the meaning of hobby. Hobby means "an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure."

And my first favourite hobby is Swimming!


When I was young, I felt very inferior  to be 90% nude in the public. Why? Because of my ugly fat figure. I know there are others also don't have good figure, but they just walked around confidently and some just just show off their buff body in the washer room. I just felt ashamed at myself with them around (inferior complexity), so I stopped swimming for awhile, but that didn't stop me from swimming when my few selected friends asked me for swim. :)


I am a natural swimmer. I remember when I was young, my father would bring us to nearby swimming pool. I developed my own swimming style without any swimming instructors - doggy swimming style and my best Dolphin swimming style. But the only one swimming style I learned through observation is free style. Somehow I regret that I didn't have enough confidence to pick swimming as my CCA in secondary school. Anyway...

Doggy Style


If I can remember, Doggy style is my first swimming style which able me to keep my head above the water to breathe. But I will get sniff neck if continue to swim in that style. Sometimes I will swim like crocodile which makes my nose submerge in water, Then that is where my dolphin style was developed.

Dolphin Style

In Alien movie, I like how Ripley swims in the movie "Alien" or how the aliens swim. When I did that, I noticed many people start to swim like me.



I love the feeling of soaking in the water. If I can hold my breathe like a salamander, I will stay in water as long as possible. Fat salamander I can be.

Breathe in for photo.
Nowadays I don't care whether I am fat or whatever, as long as I can swim then I should go and swim.

Oh Yes? Blog. Why do I wear underwear to swimming pool? 


Haha honestly I got that question a lot of times. It is due that many people have stereotypical mind sets and that is how our brain works to get information - Association ideas. And many people will associate white trunk with homosexual, which is ridiculous. (Later I will say about it) In fact there are reasons why I love white trunk. 



Main reason is I LOVE WHITE! Nothing else. I know that white will look transparent when it is wet. Come on, there got two layers! Who will look at a FAT swimmer like me anyway?

Second is the feeling of attraction when I was looking for a trunk during my first time. As I was browsing through the trunk collection display. None of the black standard speedo design trunk got my attraction until I found the white trunk. I love the idea of white, clean and pure. Just feeling good! Like the advertisement from Dolce and Gabbana. Just look so.... GREAT!


Third reason is, it is just me. :) I love white shirt, pant and everything else white. I don't care whether a homo loves white or what; I am proud of it. I always remember there was one occasion when a lady who wore two white pieces and she was with her boyfriend in standard ugly speedo. When I passed by her, her boyfriend gave me a nasty looked and while both of us grinned at one another; the feeling of acknowledge of one another's boldness was GREAT. Sadly I was too fat and shy to take a picture with her.



I LOVE swimming!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog