Thursday, February 22, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #94

Hi Blog,

What do you think about the idea of trisuits? Do you like them or not? Do you think they are comfortable, practical, or fashionable? Or do you think they are too revealing, too tight, or too expensive?

I have mixed feelings about them. On the one hand, I think they are cool and fun to wear. They make me feel like a superhero or a sci-fi character.
They also help me stay warm and dry when I swim, bike, or run. On the other hand, I sometimes feel self-conscious and awkward about them in the past and now (sometimes) as they show every fat curve of my body.



I guess it depends on how I see myself. Some people may love trisuits and wear them with pride and confidence. Some people may hate them and avoid them at all costs. Some people may not care either way and just wear them because they have to or want to (like me).

Anyway... Whatever you read above, to my surprised, it was generated from Copilot randomly. I thought of using Copilot to do some spelling check... Because I started my statement "Why do I wear trisuit?" Then it generated those sentences and I found them relatable; which helped my blog writing to generate ideas. Hahaha...

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog