Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #93

Hi Blog,

Every month, I will make a complete Trisuit theme post. Don't keep and forget it.

Taken and completed since 2022. now this tree log was long gone.
I was feeling nostalgic as I looked at the photos of me in my trisuit. It was only a few days ago that I had snapped them at the spot where a storm knocked down the tree.



Life is so unpredictable, I thought. You never know when things will change or end. That's why I will learn to cherish every moment, especially the ones when I'm doing what I love. Who knows how long I'll be able to wear this trisuit to hike/jog...

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog