Thursday, May 4, 2023

Personal - Suits for the Theme #79

Hi Blog,

Looking through my trisuit theme collection and getting ready to post one. I realised that, this one was a history.

Yes, a trisuit theme with my plants during the pendamic.
They grew so beautifully but due to this lousy grower aka myself, I can only blame myself that I don't have an optimized growing condition for these plants... Now they were either gone or grow lousily... My passion of growing plants seem to die too...


I can only admire it's beauty and remember the happy moment when I left home.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog