Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Blog - May Overview

Hi Blog,

You know in May, a nerd like me, and not even a fan, will like one of the days in May? And do you know which day?

Quite happened during Apr - a lot of swimming and explorations. Will the month of May be that busy too? I don't know.
I will try to come out with something different which I had prepared for a long time.

1st May 2023 - Searching for Searchlight
(Click here to read more)

2nd May 2023 - Mr Sun's Island
(Click here to read more)

4th May 2023 - Trisuit Theme #79
(Click here to read more)

6th May 2023 - Yes! Today I decided to bring my waifu out for a ride. I cycled to an aquarium store to get my last purchase of newer fish. lets me put it onto my blog, and time to write about my aquarium experience sooner. I just needed to wait for the tank to be stable.

7th May 2023 - Spending my weekend without hiking, and focusing on drafting my blog. Kind of tired and sleepy... I am glad that I have a habit of writing a blog but it took up some time. I hope it is worth it.

9th May 2023 - I received good news today but felt tremendous stress from the information... I felt so tired... need some time to smooch my emotions... I wish things could be simple...

10th May 2023 - I don't know why... was it because of the stress or decline of my fitness or got fat... the jog for the day was a drag... I will need to jog more often.

12th May 2023 - Finally it was Friday! Honestly, I felt so tired maybe due to my anxiety building up and I tried to manage it. I barely had enough strength to swim. Perhaps because I didn't catch enough sleep too. This week, I decided not to do anything this weekend than rest.

13th May 2023 - I decided not to do anything today as I wanted to complete the itinerary for my June oversea trips. I couldn't believe I took the whole day to draft. I did until my mother asked me to join her for dinner together with...

13th May 2023 - ...my aunties. Yes! My auntie H's birthday and celebrated Mother's Day. it was awkward though... Among all the nephews and nieces in my family... I am only the only SINGLE... to accompany them. Oh well... I will just spend time with them and treasure the time with them.

14th May 2023 - Similar rule applied to my Sunday. On a sunny day I went for a short swim with my swimming buddy, W. W reminded me that I am alright already... I am not a gym rat so this figure is already good for me. I guess... I just need to treat/manage my fat shaming myself. Life is short... I need to help myself to love myself.

14th May 2023 - Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. We had a heavy feasting and I am glad everyone loved the food here. As for ZQ (my tenant) here, it will be our last big dinner together before you returned to your country.

16th May 2023 - It had been a while since I visited AMK Swimming pool. I guess there is one which does not change... those judgemental stares from parents and swimmers. I know I know I don't have the god's body. Just leave me alone.

17th May 2023 - I guess it's time. Thanks to S that he sent me this screenshot that someone impersonated me. I thought of closing my blog and gained one more step closer to making such a move. Honestly... I am tired of this issue. I know my pictures are online and everyone can use and is free to use/view my images... But I write a blog because it's just cyberspace for me to express my hobby and life while others just used it for their own objectives and never spare a thought of me receiving unnecessary, unintentional, unwanted, unknown attention from the public which can cost the damage of my reputation and job when this impersonator just sat behind the screen unharmed or has zero responsibility over his action. That is it! No more!

18th May 2023 - Received bad news yesterday and received a reminder of my job prospects... I took a long journey to get here. So I have to be careful now... Since I had experienced such impersonations three times... on forums, Instagram and now Twitter... I guess those people do not care how I feel, it is time for me to protect myself and stay focused on my objectives and purpose of writing this diary. I must say it was a good positive push for me...

19th May 2023 - Happy Birthday to HY and I thought to surprise her with YL. I asked her elder brother to help out a surprise party but her elder brother just invited me for a family dinner and now I felt so full...

20th May 2023 - Tuas TV Again
(Click here to read more)

23rd May 2023 - Ah! D was about to get married this weekend. We threw him a bachelor night for him - just a simple dinner. It seemed like I was the only one left... unmarried... unwanted... Oh well... XG and W told me... they envied me for being single, full of freedom and lesser nonsense. I must say... Since I am in this current state, I should embrace it.

24th May 2023 - Long time I have never worn my white suit out. Sooner, my fat will make it unwearable...I just treasure the moment in it. These days I took my own sweet time to journal my life... no more that kind of stress to finish my blog.

25th May 2023 - Somehow I am more carefree and less worried about who is looking at me now. I have this app named "the pattern" which offers a detailed guide to my personality, helping me to understand myself better and connect with others on a better level, drop me a notification; it said, "Today, there’s an energy helping you feel comfortable in your own skin and encouraging your own authentic self-expression." That app helped me a lot... at least, it didn't judge me in any way.

26th May 2023 - Two swims for this week can't save my tummy to get fatter and rounder... I need to spend more time to finalise my itinerary by this weekend... So I will try to control my food input.

27th May 2023 - My Swimming Trunk Collection
(Click here to read more)

28th May 2023 - Today was the day when there were three weddings I was invited but I had no choice to turn one down to attend a day and a night wedding - my cousin, N and my ex-student, J's wedding. Congrats to them and even though, I still felt the moment of sadness... but I tried to move on.

29th May 2023 - I wanted to try a different route for today's jogging. Seeing beautiful sunset was refreshing but uncomfortable to be judged by others. Usually, other people will just tell me to ignore them and let them stare; if got problems just intimate them. but... I don't have any authority or manly chest/confidence or audacity to do so. And the jogging at another place wasn't great after all. So I shall stick back to my usual route.

30th May 2023 - Today I was supposed to go for a jog but somehow... my friend turned up too early for a dinner appointment with my mother and I... Ended up, I only need to detour to fetch him in this disgusting attire.

More to come...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog