Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Personal - Mr Sun's Island

Hi Blog,

I took a leave to go to my favourite place - Lazarus Island. Supposedly to go with a friend but he got covid and finding someone to take up a slot is not easy too. So I decided to bring Mr Sun with me.

Epic morning shot - there was a Godzilla roaming the sky.
I decided to take this opportunity to heal myself. Mr Sun let's go!

Preparing my tent and ready!
Everyone just stared at me for being a fat cap and carrying a big round carrier, they might think it was my shield.
Oh well, lucky, it does not last long. The train started to clear and left me in a tranquillity moment.
Looking at the good weather, I felt happy that it will be a good trip too.
Purchased my ticket and waited patiently, watching the crew queuing up to get to their ships; and not a single visitor it seemed.
YIPPEE! Will I have the whole island for myself?
Mr Sun, are you happy? :)
OH! YES! NO ONE! WAHAHA! Will I have the island myself again?!
But my dream had yet been fulfilled as there were some visitors who started to load on the ferry and another company's ferry too. Oh well, at least, not as many to break my dream.
Good morning St John!
The visitors seemed like they were here for fishing, except for one or two visitors.
For now, only Mr Sun and I will share this island!
Thank goodness, it was high tide too!
OOPS... One of the important pieces of my tripod was gone... but I just had to make do with whatever I had.
Oh my. I can feel the heat from the bright and happy Mr Sun.
oooo! Something new here, an artwork was installed on Lazarus last year. After checking, there were five artworks on the island but I forgot to visit all of them.
This one was interesting! The title of the artwork: The Mousedeer comes before the Banyan Tree.
But the mousedeers looked like a zombie, they tied me up on the Banyan Tree for offering and ate up my clothing... but after a while... it was only just an illusion.
Since there was no one around, I can walk around carefreely!
YIPPEE! I HAVE THE WHOLE BEACH MYSELF!!!!!!!
As usual, I returned to my favourite spot.
Time to set up my tent!
Simple steps - (1) staring at the tent, thinking about what to do. (2) become an eye-sore! (3) unpack! (4) DONE!
The sound of the beach calmed me down.
It seemed like the visitors started to visit the beach... Oh man... I thought I can have the beach myself... Why...
Let's take some pictures before they started to fill the beach.
I took this time to reflect on my life...
I felt that I always have a "hole" in my life that I always fell into...
Just like an Achilles' Heel in my soul... I felt... the "arrows" do have a negative effect on me...
...but I know... the negativity seemed like can't stick to me for too long...
I know where are my trigger points... For me... maybe I can't remove those trigger points because it is part of me... I just need someone to understand and embrace me... because... I feel no one actually understands fully... Like example... One of my trigger points is that I tend to be easily affected by other people's comments... many people will tend to advise me to stop bothering those negative comments, but they don't know me enough... I was affected because many people just comment whatever they feel right, whatever they feel fit, whatever they feel I should heel... I feel negative because no one bothers to listen/know me at all. Two groups of people: one say I am wrong, another says I should do it right, and another says I ignore; there no one cares.
I got upset or negative because I feel no one cared about me and caused myself to have the impression that I am nobody.
Such feelings contributed from my past experiences since I was young... So far, only Mr Sun and a few individuals understand... To be honest, I already managed to ignore them slightly and bother them because I learn to appreciate their advice. Just like wearing a white trunk, many people commented negatively but I know why I like a white trunk not what many people think of me... You can say I just want attention, but I will say besides my love for white, I just want to feel how confident tasted like.
Oh well... I also understand that there are people who just tend to be judgemental or advise me to avoid unnecessary attention...
I will say... I just do it for myself; to love myself. I will become old like everyone; I just wanted to leave a positive memory for myself in my diary.
Anyway... it does not matter... I don't expect anyone will understand me. I know one thing... very soon, I can't wear whatever I want. By a certain age, I will sell away my trunks and trisuits, and be a "normal" human being.
Time to love myself... I will be alone in future and my remaining purpose is to fill up the empty hole which I left in the past. By the way, the sun got a bit too hot and the beach started to fill up with visitors, I decided to hide myself in the tent.
Maybe this was the best moment, hiding inside the tent and enjoying the beautiful and peaceful beach. Just aww... Don't need to think of anything.
The high tide started to retreat as it was right in front of my tent when I set up.
To my surprise, I slept inside my tent for a while as I could hear my snoring and Mr Sun "burned" my right thigh from the tent window which made me wake up. Yeah, Mr Sun, I should soak myself in the water and I should do it now.
After soaking myself in the water, time to move myself to somewhere else. Maybe I should continue to stay by the beach in future, but I just wanted to visit somewhere.
Ah. Something new here. This one appeared on the news. A small cabin service on the island - Tiny Away Escape @ Lazarus Island! I will book this to stay for sure.
It looked like there are five cabins and each of them had their own theme.
Looks... Quite small though. Haha... Actually, I wanted to snap some more pictures but the guest pop out his head from the main door to inspect what I was doing outside their cabin. I thought through and I could relate to the embarrassment from inside (even though I can't see through the glass). Anyway, I had to excuse myself and leave the couple alone. Next time, I will try one day - I can imagine myself walking along the beach during the evening time.
Anyway, I tried to do some research about that tiny cabin on Lazarus Island and catch some sleep near the jetty. Too lazy to set up a tent.
Alright, time to wash up, especially my sticky body (applied some Aloe Vera gel) before the passersby judged me up-down-left-right-front-back-centre...
Ooo, new showerhead! Aww... The cool water chilled down my fat body heat 🔥 and I can just bathe all day.
It seemed like no visitor at all. I had a great time myself.
Time to go home and enough of this shxt.
Refreshing after changing to a new tee. (Last time I didn't bring a spare but now... bringing a spare is a wise choice.)
ooooooooooooo! OMG!
MY TRIPOD's important piece was found or not found, more like it just waited for me! Thanks to the visitors and crew didn't throw it away.
Looking at the sea, I was wondering when will be my next trip here...
...ended up... I slept soundly...
What a great day spent on the island today. Pity my friend can't join in as it was great weather and thank Mr Sun for the day. Now what makes me excited, is the new cabin Tiny House! Stay tune!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog