Sunday, April 30, 2023

Blog - April Overview

Hi Blog,

What a happening March, like I had been constantly swimming which seemed good but yet... I am still a fa... Nah... I should learn to celebrate this differently...

I should celebrate every small achievement that I had made like... How I appreciate little small things in life; applying the same approach towards me.
Not easy but I believe I can. It just reminded me why do I start blogging? Because besides archiving my photos, another purpose is to motivate myself with small achievements that I had made. My life happening is not as happening as compared to my peers, but this is my personal blog so I am the protagonist. Am I right, blog?

1st Apr 2023 - Closing Golden Mile Complex
(Click here to read more)

3rd Apr 2023 - Found a pocket time before my next program, what will I do with such time? Yes, I went for a short swim. I saw one demigod swim continuously... At least 30 laps I think. He was fast and strong. I felt so Lousy, to be honest... I wished that I can swim continuously but I just got breathless and slow after four laps... Need to take a short break and start again. I can't do so many laps. After most 8/9 laps, I felt tired. How to swim longer? Was it due to my Lousy swimming style or foundation or fat me?

4th Apr 2023 - Fort Siloso & Tanjong Rimau
(Click here to read more)


5th Apr 2023 - Trying to go for a quick slow fat jogging and released some more water snails found in my aquarium. I couldn't believe there were so many. But at least, I just do whatever I can.

6th Apr 2023 - R seemed like he needed to have someone to talk things out, so we went to Upper Seletar Reservoir and Mrs Moon was wearing a Halo. (Credit R) Then ended up, we had a photo session trying to capture the amazing sight.

7th Apr 2023 - Trisuit Theme #78
(Click here to read more)

8th Apr 2023 - Today I dare not take many pictures for my hike because I have a few long posts which I had yet to finish and since I brought one of my friends to hike where I wanted to find a new spot... But I failed to... So no long post for today. I guess I need some help with it... I felt that I am struck by a web and can't get out of there... physically, mentally and spiritually.

9th Apr 2023 - Today I managed to swim 10 laps! Even though I stopped for a while for every lap, I think at least I managed to do 10 now! I hope I can continue to be better.

11th Apr 2023 - I took a half day for my crowning dental appointment and since the timing of the appointment was slightly later... WHAT SHOULD I DO!? Obviously SWIMMING! But one dude kept staring at me, judging me, and shaking his head whenever he passed by me. Since he is a demi-god alike... I don't look back and mind my own fat business...

11th Apr 2023 - ...then went for my painful/less crowning process... Painful because of a big dent in my wallet... Painful because he needed to "trim" my teeth into a smaller size for fitting the new crown... Painful because he needed to "lift" my gum down to fit the crown... Painless because it was a dead tooth already and future painless for that tooth... Too bad, no one is around to help me to snap a picture of me on the operating seat.

12th Apr 2023 - Finally, I decided to prepare the sushi vinegar and teriyaki sauce. I tried and I am satisfied! Time to prepare sushi rice with my friends sooner.

13th Apr 2023 - Insta360 GO 2
(Click here to read more)

16th Apr 2023 - Former CD Centre
(Click here to read more)

18th Apr 2023 - Finally today can jog again. Today I met K who stays nearby for a short jog. Thanks for helping me to snap some pictures. Will jog more often.

20th Apr 2023 - Thanks Heaven for today's weather so I went for a short jog to complete some of my trisuit themes... Then realised... I already HAD taken these. I guess I will leave it as for sneak preview (I doubt anyone cares).

21st Apr 2023 - Ah, a long time since I had not visited Tampines Safra. I guess I have a trunk Theme to complete too. let's do it. And after a short swim, I rushed to meet up M for a fattening pizza for dinner; and what a small world, I bumped into one of my ex-student, JJ. We had not seen one another since 2009 and glad to see him again.

22nd Apr 2023 - Today I promised to bring my regular group to explore some unusual locations in Singapore, I decided to bring them to British Outpost. (blog post) I didn't snap many pictures as I was rather tired these days and the need to finish my long post. So I shall leave it as a short post here. British Outpost seemed unchanged since my last visit. I guess I will visit British Outpost myself again.

23rd Apr 2023 - Old Jurong Road
(Click here to read more)

24th Apr 2023 - Cave Path
(Click here to read more)

25th Apr 2023 - Today was the first time in my working life received or got promoted officially. Even though it was a small promotion as compared to others out there, my life has not changed much in terms of wealth, but something had changed, and that was to appreciate people who walked this journey with me (the people in the pictures were my ex and current colleagues), especially my boss and reporting officer. I learned it takes a good boss to recognize one's efforts, so personally, I will learn to appreciate other people's efforts. Let kindness pay forward.

25th Apr 2023 - After the ceremony, my next appointment was my last dental appointment to complete my root canals and crowning treatment. Since my appointment was slightly late, I simply chilled by the pool until Mr Sun started to sleep. Yes, I know I am fat. Don't need to remind me.

27th Apr 2023 - Oh boy! Got pocket time! What will I do with it? Yes! Become a fat model to spoil everyone's day by the pool! Anyway, I can't believe I have been constantly swimming these days. At least, I rotate my trunk but sadly, I have not brought my waifu out 😢 I guess I will need to prioritize her into my weekend.

28th Apr 2023 - Having a short pocket time and I just wanted to chill by the pool. Swim a few laps but... a fat me can't swim many. As I needed to think over some matter. Not many people will want to understand...

29th Apr 2023 - Finding Veranda Banyan Tree
(Click here to read more)


29th Apr 2023 - What a long day. Morning hike, and afternoon doing small errands like watering my plants and repotting. Then evening time until late night to WJ and SH house warming. Had a long long chit-chat session about my dating life. I learned a lot by receiving a mixture of their love and concern, and advice. I guess eventually... I just need to stay focused.

30th Apr 2023 - What a swimming activity... Today was my last swim and it was marked as my eighth time swimming for April. oh well... Still f... Sigh... Don't have demi God's gene issue.


What a post for April.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog