Friday, March 31, 2023

Blog - March Overview

Hi Blog,

My busy schedule and responsibilities before covid had returned; and the days when not everyone will understand the things I have to commit...

So... I need to manage myself to expect lesser of others to understand and ensure I understand the facts that it is not their responsibility to understand.
I can't change others, so I will change myself. Just because I thought that way... The first impact arrived!

1st Mar 2023 - First damage from the beginning of the month - I can't believe it can happen altogether from three different people on different social media reminded me how disgusting, fat and unworthy I am especially as a captain... I understand... I am not worthy... I understand that I am not fit but fat. I know I make people vomit and eye-sore. I was upset and disappointed with myself for being unable to match the ideal image I desired. I almost deleted myself from social media to accept my failure but held myself back... I accepted their opinions painfully but I tried not to hate them... I just respect their opinions and changed a new profile pic with a spider picture. I know I should not entertain the minority people because they are toxic, more like I only reflect on myself and why I was easily triggered. So I need to continue to manage myself better in the future impact.

2nd Mar 2023 - Trisuit Theme #76
(Click here to read more)

3rd Mar 2023 - Friday again! Yes! Best of all, I can leave early on Friday and it was raining but still can swim; so no one was swimming there, and I can have the whole pool for myself! Hope I wished undies materials suitable for swimming so I won't need to change. Usually, I will pack a pair of trunks in my bag but just so happened that I took out something from my bag, my trunk dropped on the floor and others saw it... Yes! I got judged! Hahaha

4th Mar 2023 - Closed Oil Refinery Factory
(Click here to read more)

5th Mar 2023 - Great to find a pocket time to swim. Wearing blue today and the only difference is the drawstring if not, I might be chased out from the pool. But I saw a muscular guy wearing something extreme which showed his butt without a drawstring...

7th Mar 2023 - Oh my! I can't believe to see a big hornbill at my workplace. Just when I got up close to the top floor to have a better shot... It flew away. Oh,, man! Wasted.

10th Mar 2023 - YIPPEE! Term 1 completed! I left my workplace earlier and I went for a quick swim and followed a slow jog because it had been raining for nearly a whole week; so today was great weather. As my fat body just got fatter and fatter... Just enjoyed the moment with a smile...

11th Mar 2023 - Saturday morning was tasked to bring a group of youths and teens for a hike. It was a big group and glad that we tried to ensure everyone was engaged and connected, especially their safety. Have to appreciate the weather too - no rain and cloudy. Thank Heaven's grace.

11th Mar 2023 - Trying to be there to help M out and even though how much I wished I can date her without any baggage; sadly... No one seems to be able to understand my commitments, my mental well-being and my life objectives. I guess I will not rush anything and enjoy the moment.

12th Mar 2023 - Unknown Waste and Strap Company
(Click here to read more)

12th Mar 2023 - Forgotten Jurong Crocodile Reptile Park
(Click here to read more)

12th Mar 2023 - After visiting a vivarium... I decided to spend some time taking care of my aquarium and my plants. Pulling the water hose in and out has become my daily task by wiping around my body like playing some bdxm. Meanwhile... I was thinking about how to finish my writing about my trip that morning.

12th Mar 2023 - Have you tried to play a giant UNO before? You asked how much is this? It costs less than $50 but it spices up the whole gameplay a lot. The laughter and wild factors are the main reasons for getting such a giant card, which is priceless.

13th Mar 2023 - I was supposed to document the whole hiking trip to find these beautiful stairs but I got overwhelmed by the weekend trip and needed to be more convenient to snap more pictures here. So I will visit here again next time.

13th Mar 2023 - After the hike with ZN, following up an expensive lunch at elemen with Dr L and G. Trying to catch up with one another and update.

15th Mar 2023 - Supposedly, I wanted to cycle to work during this term break, but there was too many distractions. Today, we got to attend a short staff retreat day to understand the hydroponics technology in Singapore.

15th Mar 2023 - Today's jogging, I jogged to my usual route to free some water snails. I guess I will have to do so these days.

16th Mar 2023 - These days' weather was so good. Sunny and hot. Time to burn some fat in the cool water.

17th Mar 2023 - Aww... Finally got a chance to visit the Kallang Basin swimming pool again and the quiet and lesser people pool is purely heavenly before attending a dinner meeting. fat me...

20th Mar 2023 - Trisuit theme #77
(Click here to view more)

21st Mar 2023 - Sigh... Honestly... It was really frustrating to be reminded to change my wardrobe because of the image. Sigh... I don't expect anyone to understand as I am just a minority, I just bend for the organisation. (No wonder... some people hide their true feeling away from the public and mutated... because some were ignored and can't get the balance/understanding.) From next week onwards, they will only see one image - one attire style throughout my workplace. Honestly, I tried to understand why I was frustrated because of their binary standard and anything, not their standard is equal to a NO. I gave up...

22nd Mar 2023 - Today was World Water Saving Day. We were told to wear blue for the celebration and I was in all blue.

23rd Mar 2023 - Hmmm... the sky was nice and sunny just now, but when I started to jog... It got rather gloomy. Gloomy also can't stop me from jogging since I was in the midst of it but I did hope for a good showering though.

24th Mar 2023 - TGIF! I had a bit of time for a quick swim but the rain was about to hit but no lighting which meant I can continue to swim! What made it great was that there was no one around. But... When I was undressed to my trunk... I noticed there were two bags on the toilet bench and only one door was closed... I was about to snap some pictures before swimming but out of my curiosity, I peeped down and saw two pairs of legs!!! I quickly undressed and off my camera (but the camera has an off sound) but they started to step out and questioned me to remove the pictures... I saw them and I didn't snap anything. Oh well... I guess they will need to be worried... because they have demi-god physiques, surely they will snap by anyone anytime; unlike this fat-me.

24th Mar 2023 - I was asked to attend M's invitation to a stranger's house and M thought it will be a simple dinner but ended up... It was a Christian Cell group gathering! Since I was in it... I just observed and gave my sharing. Know some new friends. but... it ended late...

25th Mar 2023 - Yawn... So tiring... As I was home late yesterday but I still felt that I should bring my waifu out to our favourite quiet place. Oops! I forgot to bring a book to have a reading session so I ended up swiping my phone. At least, before I went for my afternoon meeting, I did quite a few things like watering my plants, changing aquarium water and set up a new sprayer for my plants.

26th Mar 2023 - Finding Old Hideout Shelter
(Click here to read more)

26th Mar 2023 - Aww. Long time never see a Heaven's art for a while. Funny was how I started to rise my phone to snap; I influenced others to take out their phones too. Thanks Heaven for healing me.

28th Mar 2023 - Went for a root canal treatment, thanks Heaven that it was not that painful as compared to my first one when I was young; but the drilling really tensed me up a lot. As for now... The most painful one will be my wallet... Anyway, since the treatment was fast, and neat Yishun Safra, I tried to swim there. Aww what a beautiful swimming pool, feeling like a resort. But I can't swim that long because my numb mouth, I don't know whether I closed my mouth or not as I can't feel it; kept on taking in water every time I swim so I just had to shorten my swim.

29th Mar 2023 - Funny happening. Today we wore green attire without any pre-arrangement. Definitely a need for a photo for the day.

30th Mar 2023 - yes, I had some pocket time and decided to go for a short swim... but... Just when I was about to dress up, I heard a thunder sound... then when I was getting ready to swim, the lighting warming signal lit up... so... Ended up, I was there for a free warm washer alone in the toilet which was worth it.

31st Mar 2023 - You might have not seen this one before. I decided to utilise the soft and unique trunk which I bought a while. I guess I need to update my swimming trunk collection post because, in my older posts (2017), I had discarded quite a few.

What an active and fruitful March...

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. In the publishing business, a few negative comments mean nothing. Most content creators don't give them any consideration, and you shouldn't either. From the look of one person's writing (who apparently thinks it's "Captain American" and not Captain America), I would say the individual is a child. Not worth your time. BTW -- you look awesome in the green number you are modeling in the change room. One of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thank you Erable for your kind words and flattering. I will try... sadly, I am not publishing business and just a personal space. I got to learn to take the blow.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog