Sunday, November 6, 2022

Hiking - Rainy Brown

Hi Blog,

These days, I got a few short hikes with friends and after my swim with W, I stepped out to catch up with some friends for a short hike. For today, I would be meeting Mr I. Long time never meet him and his wife allowed him to go for a hike, then better proceed.

If not, family man is rather difficult to have time for himself.
But somehow... Miss Sky had been very temperamental, this morning was great weather, next in an hour, stormy sky. Who upset Miss Sky?



Checking my phone... Hmm... Dark clouds covering Singapore...
Like right now, Mr Sun was waving at me.
Nice and sunny, perfect for hiking!
(Credit Mr I) next moment after meet up with Mr I... The sky started to turn.
Started to turn moody
We double our steps and I wondered how much does Mr I want to cover in Bukit Brown
(Credit Mr I) I smell something... 🤔
Upset Miss Sky told Mr Sun to get lost. It seemed it will rain sooner
(Credit Mr I) I guessed we will have to selective towards our Bukit Brown itinerary
Ooo, finally, they had fixed this zone of Bukit Brown, no more metal barriers and construction truck
A familiar path which I had taken before
More or less no change at the cemetery
(Credit Mr I) thanks goodness, they still keep these stairs, I worried they might remove it
This zone is a small one, let's move to the main zone of Bukit brown
hmmm... It started to drizzle... oh my...
(Credit Mr I) I guessed we have to shorten the hike
I love to hike here, especially when there is no one around in Bukit Brown
At the same time, I tried to show Mr I how I take myself before the rain caught us
(Credit Mr I) but when there was someone helped to snap, it is such a great relief
Too bad... we can't explore further due to the rain
(Credit Mr I) but luckily it didn't drizzle heavily
In general, this was a short and typical hike, I didn't spare any thought toward this hike, nothing much to comment and I will keep it simple for this post.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog