Saturday, November 12, 2022

Product - New Captain America Costume

Hi Blog,

You know what?! I GOT MYSELF A NEW CAP COSTUME! WAHAHAAH! I had been browsing through websites and app... I was eyeing an e-shop from Aliexpress - FairytaleLand Official Store.

I missed the opportunity to get this costume at a 15% discount... Now I could not regret my stupid decision but I understand there was a reason.
M and my sister just passed my birthday money to allow me to buy anything I want. (I mentioned to M before about me wanted to get a new comfortable suit) Now with the combination of funds, I can buy a better Cap costume! Even though, it is not the best version which will cost 600-700, but it is already good enough.

I told the factory that I needed it before certain date and requested a photo of the product, and it looked great!
Oooo full length inner suit for easy wear
The fabric looks soft and comfortable
After three weeks of waiting, it arrived!
I only ordered the pair of gloves from them but I was surprised to see they gifted me a pair of leg sleeves
Aww! This new one just looked promising
The old one seemed darker and not define enough, especially the white part. But I can't complain. It depends on the price that you willingly to pay. If I can only afford that much, I will only able to get that much quality. I meant it is good enough to be honest.
At least, it is still better looking than a cheap one, right?
Side by side comparison, you can tell that the material and fabric are different. The new one is soft and while the previous one is rather different... It is like you are wearing a jacket from head to toes. The inner layer is not comfortable and won't absorb any sweat. But the new one has this cotton wool material which is comfortable in wearing in some sense.
Hmm 🤔 so the new costume comes in one piece which means it should be easier to wear than back zip.
How do I look? Honestly, it is beautiful.
Wore my gears and pretend to look confident
Strike a standard pose and realise...
The body armor looks flat on this fat guy... I don't have Captain's amazing manly chest. That is so discouraging... 
Check this out!
Fake chest!
(Left) Chestless and shxtty. Pushup Chest and no wonder those who have manly chest carries confidence which I wished...
How I wish I really have such confidence. At least, 20% of it will do... In my dream I guess.

Overall, I am just like a little boy who wanted to dress up as a superhero but when I was young... I can't afford a decent costume... and if I can remember what hero did I dress up that age... I dressed up as superman! Hahaha! Now looking at my new costume... It seemed like the wealthier you are, the better the costume will look.

Like from Left to right, the increase in price and type of costume
From Left to right, I can only achieve the third level. The last level seems too expensive.
but sometimes... looking at other western handsome cosplayers for Captain America... They look so impressive even without the helmet or dress (some people love it...)
Anyway... since Captain is my favourite superhero, I just hope I can be like him. Hope to dress up as him so I can rub some of his confidence, manliness and righteousness dust onto me.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog