Friday, December 31, 2021

Blog - December Update

Hi Blog,

Wow! December! As compared to other years, this year, it seemed like I have lesser posts... I might need some time to revisit my usual hiking places... But I doubt anyone will want to read the same old things again.

Feel bounded this time around, perhaps lack of ideas...
Anyway, it is a diary for me; I will take it easy and hope next year will be a good one.

1st Dec 2021 - Finally completed filming a skit during November. Too many hiccups like video files missing and being unable to have everyone turned. Anyway, one big project down, video edit is next. Hope the audience will love our short skit.

2nd Dec 2021 - 2nd Day to cycle to my workplace. It seemed like Miss Sky allowed me to reach my workplace before started raining. A lot of work during school holiday... Stress...

3rd Dec 2021 - Trisuit Theme #56
(Click here to view more)

4th Dec 2021 - Previously, I failed to grow my staghorn... I decided to get one more from Woon Leng and hope I will not make the same mistakes again.

4th Dec 2021 - Right after getting my staghorn, I became a little tour guide for my friends to the same place. It seemed like there is endless way to capture beautiful shots here.

5th Dec 2021 - Sunday morning... I just didn't want to do anything and visit a closing down nursery, World Farm, before they moved to West and found this wrongly ID for Nep x Syurga (Ventricosa x Northiana) Since it is affordable, let's get it!

6th Dec 2021 - In 2015, I encountered a bat on the ground (link) and Today on my way to work, I found this baby bat on the ground. It is too dangerous for it, so I picked up and brought it to my workplace, hoping ACRES can rescue it. But they were too busy with other rescues so requested me to courier deliver the baby bat to them... To save the baby bat as it needs heat and feeding... I need to send it quick... so have to spend some money to send it... Hope it survives.

7th Dec 2021 - Today morning weather was so great for riding to work. What made it great, was the cloudless sky! XD

8th Dec 2021 - Speaking of nice weather, the evening was good too. Love the sunset which cast a long shadow on me. Trying my best to burn my stubborn old fat. I guess I am doing for myself, not for others. Just to keep my body healthy.

9th Dec 2021 - FINALLY! Two days of organizing my desk to keep it nice and neat for next year; in fact, it is more like tidying myself spiritually - Reset and Move on.

10th Dec 2021 - Finally, I took my first 2021 leave and It had been a long time since I meet Mr Moo. Should be around more than eight years. Great that he decided to go for a short hike. Funny weather, one moment sunny and next moment rain... We just spent time chit-chatting for hours until the rain stopped. Perhaps... usually after a long chat or meet up after a long while... will usually end up, will never meet again. It happened every time. Anyway, good chat and all the best to you, Mr Moo, farewell.

11th Dec 2021 - Meeting up and hiked with my friends were rather challenging. Hope hiking together will help JJ to get over her recent breakup with her BF. What a great loss for letting go such a nice girl. Too bad, I am old and unworthy to have such a nice girl. Just like the snake which we found, it is great to bump to one but can also mean... deadly... So I should not think about it.

12th Dec 2021 - I spent my Sunday out with my family and auntie at Lim Chu Kang Nurseries. I found an adorable dog - Chow Chow! Just look how soft its fur is. Too bad, I don't get to keep a pet dog.... and just got myself a nice and beautiful nepenthes as my "pet". Hahaha.

13th Dec 2021 - Wild Nep Hunting
(Click here to read more)

13th Dec 2021 - My toes got worse... It started bleeding and painful. It had been two weeks since it started itch and broken. I visited a family doctor and he said it is eczema and he also found out that I have extreme high blood pressure... oh no... But I got two days MC to extend my long weekend.

14th Dec 2021 - My toes got slightly better and I thought of going for a short hike during my MC... but... weather was not good... So I took this chance to rest myself and went to collect my newly additional house plant.

15th Dec 2021 - Fort Serapong
(Click here to read more)

16th Dec 2021 - Yippee! Fatman got a chance to swim right after my toes issue healed nicely. When can my bloated tummy be healed too? Oh well, it will only happen in my dream.

17th Dec 2021 - It arrived finally! My Grow tent to keep the humidity and cover light 'pollution' from the passerby my corridor garden. Hope my plants will grow well in this.

18th Dec 2021 - Even though we are two countries apart but we will try our best to catch up with one another, giving supports and encourage with one another. How I wish I can travel around freely and I believe the day will come sooner. Merry Christmas to them.

19th Dec 2021 - Yes. I spent money again on plant. I have some plans for this very easy and hardy ZZ plant. In fact, I won't even need to spend money on ZZ plant at all. But this form and another one which I will be getting, is uncommon. This one is the black form as compared to the normal one. I will show you another one next month. Hope my plan works and will be making a post about it.

20th Dec 2021 - I will be taking leave of Thursday so I decided to swim on Monday. Yup, I am fat and I know it. Don't remind me... Good that you, the demi gods have the best. Enjoy whatever you can.

21st Dec 2021 - Only a few days left before 2021 comes to an end. It seemed like today will be my last cycling ride, as I have some programs after work for these upcoming days. My waifu, I will take you out again during weekend.

21st Dec 2021 - It had been a while since I suited up as Spidey. I guess after watching the recent spidey movie, I learned that I am like a "spidey" helping others unsung-ly, defeating the tech monsters and resolve their IT issues. Not the best but at least something; a little superhero in my life which I can see myself as.

22nd Dec 2021 - I can't believe my stupidness for not updating my trisuit theme list. I repeated my theme with the same suit and now these became extra pictures. hahaha. oh well... having extra better than missing out. I guessed that you can tell what will be my upcoming trisuit theme :)

23rd Dec 2021 -  Finally, got to meet up with my childhood friends. Sadly, one of them can't make it... marriage life can seem differently from courtship. I guess the new movie titled Matrix taught me something... the human rules and "social-norm" can also become something to bound us down and worst of all, many people can't break the chain from it. Oh well, as a single, best to keep this thought to myself because they will think I am crazy.

24th Dec 2021 - Half day of work. Yippee! Go home and become pig? Well... since I am fat... I should spend a short time to workout. Let's go for a swim. I love the afternoon swim like no one is around.

24th Dec 2021 - Trying to catch some rest because tonight, I will stay quite late for countdown and catching up with my friends. We had a simple dinner and gift exchange session. Merry Christmas!

25th Dec 2021 - Thanks XY for helping me on photo taking. On Christmas Day, we decided to go for a simple MacRitchie Hike. Tired because don't have enough rest but Mother Nature gave me a gift. :D YES! A Giant Millepede! Thank you for fulfilling my wish for having close contact with it. Merry Christmas Mother nature.

26th Dec 2021 - Bukit Batok Hillside and Jurong Hill Park
(Click here to read more)

27th Dec 2021 - Finally! I managed to find the male version for my e-sheep/stray sheep/sheepy. Even though, they are not somehow similar but better than nothing. It is pure nostalgic to have the screenmate (link) accompanying me and in pair now. :,)

28th Dec 2021 - Making a Magnetic Shield Harness
(Click here to read more)

31st Dec 2021 - Similar to Christmas but just changed of the sibling. A simple failed New Year Countdown. LOL! What a year to end and a new year ahead of us. Happy new year to my blog and my readers!


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog