Monday, December 13, 2021

Hiking - Wild Nep Hunting

Hi Blog,

Today was my second day of leave, made a long weekend. It will be a short post, as it was not so right to keep on taking pictures while accompanying my plant friend, B, to find what he wants.

Cloudly sky today
So lets go and hunt for some wild Nepenthes!

Not sure was it a good idea to wear like this for the first hike with my plant friend
I know I will be judged as usual...
Oh well... Heck care... Too late to change and shortly B appeared, I just engaged constant communication to keep him distracted.
To my secret zone to show him where I found the wild Nep.
With his beginner luck, we found new site with Nep cluster!
They are a cluster of Rafflesiana! It is a healthy growing batch of Nep!
As we moved deeper, we found another cluster and a different one.
A cluster of Ampullaria! It was amazing to see so many of them growing happily! Weird thing was that I didn't see them at all while hiking there, besides only seeing a few of them. What a lucky day for me.
Wild nepenthes are fun to spot if you know how. Many people just walked pass these amazing plants. For me, I will spare some time to admire how Nature evolved.
OMG! FINALLY! FOUND ONE GIANT MILLEPEDE!
What a lucky day for me to bump to this beautiful creature. :3 Aww... I can't keep you as pet even though I want but it will be happier in the open world.
Oh my. Today was our lucky day to find big cluster of wild nep and a giant millipede, and no rain while it seemed like it was about to rain. Just some random post I got.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog