Friday, November 18, 2016

Personal - Seeing the Pupils again and GoodBye P6s

Hi Blog,

This year of 2016 will be my second years in new school, to think back my eight years in PV, I still miss where I grew from.

The Ex and the New colleagues
Our last lunching together
Two years for now, my memories still fresh, I decided to go back to PV... beside the place, I missed the kids too.

My overall lab where I worked happily before.
It looked so different....
The view when you walked in from Lab 2
Lab 4 - A Mac Lab
Lab 3 - orange theme
Lab 2 - green theme
Lab 1 - blue theme
Which shows RGB - computer three basic colours
School library where they hold events
PV Corridor
This was the place where I stood there and taught the kids.
And some have become PV alumni members.
This is Yue Min, one of my proudest kid I have ever taught.
Anyway, I decided to visit PV when they had an event held yearly - Broadway performance from P2.

Evening sky :)
Here were the happy kids I missed

Mr Louis, Asher and I
Let's take picture together

Dab pose with Mr Louis
Jump shot
Missed the school
Then I decided to visit them again during their graduation night at PV, here were their faces living in my heart.

The alumni members :)
Missing out the familiar faces
Great Siblings I taught :)
Eddie and Jonathan
Daryl and Mdm Goh :)
Cute cute Nicholas
Thank you mr Louis to continue to guide them.
SMile!
CHEER!
To think back... It was time to spare some space for current p6s in DM.

I should let go the shadow and face them bravely.
Sean - the one who I taught from PV to DM, Thank you Sean for recognized me on my first year in DM.
Haziq, the friendly P6 and nickname him Chio.
I guess the fate will be limited by time and space.
Thank you girls for being friendly to me :)
Take care Isaac :) Remember to smile.
Your new school will be a good one.
I managed to catch two pupilmons - Keith and Izo.
Thank you for rendered your help
Thank you Keith for your gift and note for me.
Teaching Izo on rubik cube and he is better than me.
Thank you "Safra"
Two more girls - Charmaine and Jingyi who are humble and studious
Thank you JiaYu for being supportive and lovely :)
Thank you Mr Chua for cheering me up with this. 
Overall... with the missing of PV, DM pupils also filled my teaching life with positiveness. Sometimes I need to open up myself to fill the content, like discard the water from my glasses and fill in the new one. I am still learning I guess.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog