Sunday, November 13, 2016

Swimming - Nov Swimming with Buddy

Hi Blog,

After I did my Tri-Sport last weekend, this week got a chance to meet up with my swimming bubby, Wilson. It is kind of him to come down all the way from Punggol to Bishan for the swim. Appreciate Bro. Today post will be a short one.

Morning sky with claws
Nothing much for this post. Just a lesser crowd pool :) Quite relax and covered sky - can't sun tan...


Yes! fat fat me again
I didn't bring my camera along.... Hahah I guess I will try to remember
Just a short post like I said. :) I also try not to think too much though.... I don't wish my shadow come back...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog